Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Girls…..can we just take a minute to spread some love…..pleeeeease.

My good friend Py Marshall…..she has been a member here since 2018….has had some devastating news regarding her health…..I’m saying no more as it’s not for me to divulge.

She messaged me a while ago….and ok…I admit it, I broke down in tears….she’s so special to me…..

Since I joined cdh, she has been so wonderful and kind to me….and her ” Martini dry ” sense of humour is awesome….she is so laid back and off the main road….definitely preferring to sit back, observe…and then comment…..and she may never speak to me again for doing this.

Okay…I can keep secrets, have no worries there…..but she said let the girls know….okay, I may have mis read that😂😂😂😂😂👍….so I’m so sorry Py…..but I’m doing just that…..and this is a support site isn’t it????…..so please girls, whether you have come across Py or not…please do what you do best!!!

She could really do with some love….right now!!!

💓💓 Grace 💓💓

Anonymous

Oh My Grace always loved Py marshall replies and comments Really hope things get better in my thoughts and prayers that she pulls through.

Love and hugs

Donna

Py, ours paths never crossed on CDH, but I do wish you well.

Take care, and hoping our paths do cross sometime on CDH.

Anonymous

Sending my love and prayers for Py. Xx

Anonymous

We haven’t met, Py, but all the very best wishes.

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

I haven’t had the Pleasure to meet Py But She def has My Thoughts and Prayers….And with this Groups combined Mindset…Special things can happen…..

Anonymous

Brilliant!!!!

Anonymous

Sending my thoughts and best wishes to Py and hope for a speedy recovery. Stay strong we’re all with you.

Krissy
        Lady

Sending good wishes and hugs across the pond xx

Penny Jay
      Lady

Sending big hugs, take care.

PennyJ

Anonymous

To my dear friend PY, i know your prognosis, and my love and Prayers go with you  into this battle. Fingers crossed my beautiful lady the ram raider gang are here if you want to chat anytime sweetie. Love Amanda xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

She is a sister here and part of the family. She has my love and best wishes too.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Sending you love and hugs PY and keeping you in our thoughts xx

Thanks Grace. Polly and I send our love and prayers to PY.
      Stephanie and Polly 💖

Get well soon sister all my love Dee xxx

Anonymous

Thanks for letting us know Grace,

Get well soon Py , big huggs and kisses 💋 🤗 Roz X

Hi ladies, I am feeling humbled and completely overwhelmed with all your conveyance of love and kind wishes. Thank you so much. Prostrate cancer  is never  a good thing please be vigilant.Pyxx.

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear PY ,

As I am fairly new here , I have never had the pleasure to talk to you.
        I’m so sorry to hear of your medical condition.
        I wish you great strength in battling this awful disease.

All my Love and Best Wishes ,
        Sylvia.

P.S. Thank you Grace for letting us know.

Anonymous

HI PY know can kick that cancer in rear end now Wishing you speedy procedure and get the cancer out

Lots of thoughts and prayers to you Hun.

Hugs

Donna

Hi Py good luck and all my prayers are heading your way girlfriend please know you are thought of and loved here girl hugs ..

Stephanie

Hoping for all good things going forward Py.
        Clara♥️

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Grace. So sorry about your friends medical condition but we could never hate you.

Py,

Any friend of Gracie’s is a friend of mine!
      Uh. Correction, any friend of Gracie’s is a friend of OURS! You are one of us and we’re with you.
      Be brave, be bold, be well.
      We’re praying for you.

Big hug
      -joanne

Hi PY,

My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Py,

We haven’t met, but I’m wishing you the strength to fight this, and you will be in my prayers as well.

Much love, Lara

Hi Grace as everyone comes together for us all as wifes heart problems and Donnas bottom  well not a problem ha ha we all here have love prayers and sending everything to help PY for a speedy recovery good luck girl ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

“Donna’s bottom”…..honey, you are a scream😂😂…I’m sure she will laugh at that xx

Anonymous

LOL grace loved it.

Love and prayers, Py, know we are all holding your hand, you can beat this.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

hi Grace Thank you for letting me know about PY I have read many of her responses. I feel so bad now that I am not as engaged in our community as I should be. You are a reminder that some of us should of been born a girl that is for sure. Your a very kind and thoughtful person. This is the second time I had to reminded that we are all people in need of some attention from a community that only wants to show love. compassion and kindness The first time it was Donna that needed some love for all what she was dealing with in her new life. Good for you for so being engaged in others lives and when you feel others need some love you are not afraid to remind others just to drop a line and say Hope all is going well with what you are dealing with. It brings real life to online community.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Stephanie… basically, I’m just a nosey cow haha……

but seriously, thank you…your words are very kind xx

Anonymous

Hi Steph was thinking of doing the other part of bottom ever heard of the craze bleaching bottom lol.

Donna

Yes mam i stand corrected ha ha hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?