Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat…I usually play team sports to stay in shape, and since that hasn’t been going on for months I’ve def put on a few pounds. I’ve tried to hide it in my pics, but I still notice a lot. To the point where some of my sexier clothes don’t look great or outright won’t fit. Kinda thinking I should treat myself to something amazing in my old size as motivation to get back in shape?

I have definitely got the “Covid 20”, due to a knee injury I was never that active anyway, but was losing weight before Covid and now have gained at least 20 pounds.

Anonymous

You can exercise outdoors, and indoors, not ideal but helps.

Good strategy but start your dieting and working out routine first, after you lose a few pounds then buy the outfit to give you impetus to lose the rest.

During the covid era and a few months leading up to it, I started a walking and diet change routine that has helped me lose pounds. About 35 pounds this past 18 months.

I also included daily vitamins to increase energy and maintain a calm demeanor. I think each of us has to figure out which vitamins are best for ourselves…. but one I would recommend is Apple cider vinegar. I take mine in a chewable form… Goli… that helps serve as an appetite suppressant… among other benefits.

Notice I said diet change and not diet. I worked on stopping snacking at all hours and portion control. I never really begrudged myself weekly treats.

I walk about 4 miles 3 to 4 days a week. Nothing drastic.. but my body feels like I had a workout when done. I’m 75 with creaky knees,  so the basketball and platform tennis stopped and has been replaced by walking.

I’m happy with the results and have gotten nice compliments from neighbors about the visible weight loss.

I am a big girl… 6′ and currently 217 lbs… I’m convinced I’ll never pass but will continue working toward that goal.

Pumped
      Lady

I am one on the other side. I have lost twenty pounds in the last year. Right before COVID hit I decided to loose a few pounds, not real goal, I knew I needed to trim down a bit. I cut back on portions, cut out french fries and potatoes, never was much of a bread eater, less snaking. I eat salads more often, but no real major change. Then COVID came along and that helped because I ate in restaurants about five days a week, now maybe once a week we get take out. My wife has been cooking more and she tries to cook leaner and healthy food anyway. We still cheat, still eat cheeseburgers, but less of them. I have been thining of making a bit more of an effort and try peel of ten more pounds, we will see!

Anonymous

I definitely want to lose a few pounds now Christmas has flown…covering the towns shops doing ” the sale rail shuffle ” helps….but seriously, I have a couple of 5 mile routes I cover a few times a week, now I am getting back into my walking ( boots, not heels!!!)….not aiming to lose a dress size, just don’t want to fill what I have…….. so fully

Grace xx

Rami Love
      Lady

I wish I only have the “COVID20”.   I blame the weight gain on all the stress. 2020 has been an extremely stressful year. Compound the stress with the lock downs, not being able to go to the gym, yoga, dance, our primary means of re-leaving stress and is it any wonder we are gaining weight? I mean putting on a pound or two is one thing what I am talking about is wardrobe changing weight gain, pounds lots of pounds.   I find myself in is a vicious cycle of weight gain, the more weight I put on the more I stress and the more weight I gain. Any wonder why I have not posted any pictures of myself as of late?

I googled cortisol and stress and found “11 natural ways to lower your cortisol level” Health Line.

I am the opposite. Upon being home and stuck inside the same four walls I used some time to walk every morning to get a break from everything and start the day right. First I did this to spend time with my wife. Then it became about overall health (mental, lung and heart health) and if I were every to come into contact the with Covid virus I would have a better chance of shaking it. Then upon seeing the weight loss progression I noticed my femme clothes fit, felt and looked so much better. BONUS! My mental wellness exceeded my physical state and then I became somewhat addicted to exercise and eating healthier. I am not eating 100% healthy but i am much better about what and how often i eat. I started with walking 3 1/2 miles every morning and now am up to 7 miles every morning for the past nine months. Down 30 lbs and looking to lose 10 more.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Jamie Taal.

I hear you girl. Most of my exercise comes from walking and swimming but with winter upon us im seriously scared of gaining more. Im trying to slim down to fit in a merman tail for the summer😁

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?