Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I tried to get into the forum for our SOs and noticed that it wanted me to become a member which I already am of course. Can our SOs see our profiles after they join or is that a separate thing altogether on here?

Ok thanks. I have just come out to her and when she’s ready I believe I will suggest to her that she look into it as I feel a little support from others in a similar situation could be beneficial to her as the support I have received here has been very beneficial to me in all the matters concerning crossdressing.

So will that be a totally private thing for her that I can’t see? I feel this may be important to her as her not being able to see my profile/activity here is important to me. This is my time when I’m on here and I want it to be her time to connect with others also.

[postquote quote=394735]
      Ok. Thanks for the clarification. I just want her to feel as safe as I do here. I want her to see me here but only when she’s ready and I want her to join here but once again only when she is ready.

Thanks to all of you here who help all of us understand ourselves and better navigate this life we have chose.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?