Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Josie Angel
      Duchess

I have breast forms but I want a bra to wear when I don’t have my breasts in.  The bra I wear with the breast forms is 44D.

My girlfriend measured my band and my bust.  They are 50 and 48 respectively.  My understanding is that I subtract the band size from the bust size.  But that would make me a negative 2.  :-/

My girlfriend thinks I’m a B cup.

Any insight/advice is appreciated

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Josie!! Use the sponsor ad on the welcome page.  They have a Breast form fitter and will also help determine your bra size (or just click the link below to go straight to it!)

https://www.thebreastformstore.com/Fitter.aspx?vw=on

I had a 38″ band and 42″ at the nipple. It put me at a 42C and that is dead on. I know that because I bought a 40D bra the other day (biggest one I could find) and it’s just a little too small. So, I think it does a pretty good job!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Josie,

Your bust can’t be smaller that your band, so you must have the readings reversed. You SHOULD be a 48 B, but bra sizing is notoriously inconsistent across brand names and styles. If you can’t find a 48B, you may find that a 46C will work (sister sizing). But please note: I had to have a bra fitting (Dillard’s) and try on a few to find the style and brand which fit and was comfortable for me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?