Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I have just recently bought my first pair of heels (Ebay) and I think I over did it 🙁 they are way to tall at 4 inches but they are the only pair that I could find that did not go over my budget of 40$ and still fit my size foot, 13 in mens. What is a good place to go for heels that would be around 1-2 inches tall and in my size and price range? Im I just out of luck? BTW I am only shopping online for now.

Erin

Sorry your having such difficulty,  Amazon is my go to place.  I haven’t tried them but Zappos might be another one.  Shoe Carnival and DSW have also worked for me.

Hope that helps you some

Robyn👠❤️

Amazon scares me because of all the Chinese sellers and I have read that they are very small sizes even in the larger advertised size. Ill definitionally check out zappos I have never heard of them before. Thanks for the help.

I understand that.  Im an 11m in womens so yeah it starts getting tougher the higher you go.

They aren’t cheap but you may have to look at crossdresser specific sites to find your size.

Erin, I have bought 3 pair from Amazon, and they fit no problem, and their return policy is absolutely awesome.
          I have gone with the advice of others, and either used my size, or up 1, and so far out of 5 pair, they all fit great. But, I only buy ones that are from the US or Canada. Someone mentioned Naturalizers? they are great.
          Regine

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

As I said in some other posts, I buy a lot at aliexpress and they have a lot of shoes in large sizes also.
      You say you have issues with chineese sizes, I think that goes for any online store since it’s no real standard in shoe size and it’s many times wrongly converted between the different system (while 36EUR = 6US you can not translate that to 40EUR =10US) so trial and error is more or less a must. Many sites do give hints based on how long your foot is and that is many times the only way to guess on the size.

One good thing with many sellers at aliexpress is that they have free return so if you don’t like it for any reason you open a dispute, they send you a shipping label and once it’s sent off you get 100% of your money back.
      For example see  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000762186271.html where it’s size up to 20, free return and <$40.

/kt

Hey Erin,

I feel I’m cursed with 13W. Nearly impossible to find heels.

I have two pair now and looking to add, but that darn 13W.

Lee Ann

I am quickly finding out that my size 6’2″ with my broad shoulders it is so hard to find clothes and shoes. Plus this massive learning curve with women’s sizes where they can change based on brand has me very hesitant to buy anything online and im to embarrassed to go to a store in person. But I will figure it out 😀

Erin,

Try Amazon for dresses. Get XXL. They have a great return policy. Do not be reluctant to give it a try.

Lee Ann

Alice Black
            Duchess

I also have had success buying dresses and evening gowns on Amazon in larger sizes. On numeric size, I have found size 18 works for me. On other stuff, I have bought XL and up depending on the garment.

Alice Black

Erin, I am taking my first steps into dresses and other women’s outerwear too. I have also been hesitant about ordering dresses because of proportion issues. Getting something that would fit my waist would be too small in the shoulders and probably too big in the bust. I JUST took advantage of the Enfemme sale to get breast forms, shapewear for my beer belly, and some dresses and blouses. Their shirts, and other clothes, are made for crossdressers and take things like broader shoulders in mind. So, that’s why I chose them for my first dresses and tops. When I get my breast forms and shapewear, I can take new measurements and get a better idea of what women’s clothing will fit me and I will have a much larger selection to choose from with a more girlie figure.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’m only an 11EE in mens, but I found some good shoes at Macy’s by Naturalizer. REALLY comfortable and only 2 inch heels on those. If they have them in your size(14/15 women) I would try them out.

Click the link to this pic I posted of the shoes I got from Naturalizers.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/new-skirt-30/

That is the style I have been looking for they are so cute! Thanks for the link ill be checking it out.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Most of my heels are 4 in. I’m most comfortable in them. I have a couple of pairs of 5 in that I love too but don’t wear if I’m going to be walking long distances or standing a lot. I also have several shorter heels that are nice, but I don’t like them as much as the higher heels and they are not as comfortable.

Hang in there with your new heels. Wear them, get used to them, break them in. I bet after a couple of weeks you will love them. if you’re like me or many others there, this won’t be your last pair of shoes. Get some more. Get used to them and enjoy all your heels.

Oh you can bet that these wont be my last pair, Ill keep practicing for sure.

Patty, I was just about to post a new topic about this. I have been wearing my 3.75 inch heels for a week to practice walking in heels. Yesterday, I put on my 2.75 inch pumps and found them much less comfortable than my higher heels. I’ll be more specific when I post about it. But I’m glad to know I’m not the only one.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I also thought a shorter heels would be more comfortable for walking long distances in or standing for long periods. Ironically and somewhat surprisingly I found that after wearing my 4 in heels around the house all the time and out for car rides and brief outings, when I was going to be out a long time I chose a pair of 3 in heels. I was surprised at how I was less comfortable in them.

My first heels were two pairs of 6 in stilettos. I cold barely stand in them when I got them. After a couple of weeks wearting them in the house and for walks out at night. After a couple of weeks they were broken in and felt very comfortable and natural. I wore them to a college Halloween party and walked a long distance in them on a rough path in the dark, then stood and danced a lot in them. I was able to easily handle 6 in heels. Then I got more stilettos and some shoes in 4 and 5 in heels. Shorter heels just didn’t seem sexy enough for me.

When I began to build my wardrobe back up again, several years ago I began buying the highest heels I could find at Payless. Most of them were 4 in. Then, being in my fifties, I thought maybe having some shorter heels might be a good idea and even more practical.

My wife used to marvel about how easily I could prance about in 4 in heels or higher. Then when I wore my 3 in, she remarked about how I was wearing more practical heels. There has also been times when I went out where I wore a longer dress that was only a few inches above my knee with my shorter heels. I was looking to blend in better, knowing I was going to be out a long time and not being really sure where I was going to go, so I toned it down a bit. So no matter what height heels you have or what length dress, there is times and places where they can all be worn.

I have been resisting really high heels since I’m six feet tall. But given what you say, and my limited experience, I’m definitely going to check into some 5 inch heels on cyber Monday. I have also been avoiding pointed toes because my feet are so long and all the highest heels seem to be pointed toe. But I noticed how my 3.75 inch heels change the geometry of my feet and make them look shorter. Thanks, Patty, I think it’s time for some stilettos!

Patty Phose
            Duchess

Don’t reject higher heels because you are tall. wearing those heels once you get used to them will be such a wonderful and fun experience and will make your legs look so great and sexy you will be amazed.

I’m 6’1″. My 4 and 5 in heels make me 6’5″ to 6’6″ but show my legs in their greatest splendor and glory. if you are out in those heels bit are not close to other people where your height can be noticed, your height will not stand out. If you are wearing nice hose and a short dress, that’s what you will be noticed for. And if you get your breasts nice and wear a pretty hair wig, you will be noticed for being the best dressed, prettiest and sexy girl around.

I won’t rule out some 6” ones. Heck, I’ll get some 5 and 6” ones on Monday. As for all those other things you mentioned, my first dresses, my first wig, and my first breast forms will all be here next week and I am so excited!

I am also a 13W in womens sizes, so difficult to find shoes of any type my size, let alone heels. However, I have had success with low heels from Shoe Show… https://www.shoeshowmega.com/

Anonymous

Hi Erin,

I’m also a 13W in women’s shoes, and they only show up occasionally, it seems.  But Shoe Show has a few (including a pair of ankle boots I bought in the store today).  On Amazon, look for Maiernisi Jessi unisex boots and sandals, Fereshti women’s men’s kitten heel pumps, Predictions comfort plus, and Dexflex  comfort shoes (their 13 Regular may fit you).

Bettylou

Alice Black
        Duchess

I am pleased with the Predictions Plus pair of heels thatI recently bought on Amazon. I am a size 10

Alice Black

Thank you, I will check them out.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?