Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Do you ladies wear bras with or without any kind of stuffing, to include breastforms? I need to get a new bra, but the ones I looked at with B cups were either bland or too big. According to my sizing, I’m either a 48A or 48B.

I actually cutoff nylons and use rice for my forms as breast forms are expensive.

I’m a 44D with breast forms. I buy mine from Wish and are reasonably priced. I have one pair now for 6 years. I even sleep with them on. Surprised at how long they have lasted!!

Lanna

Anonymous

That’s what sucks. Your bra size is fairly common. I don’t wanna use forms, whether silicone or rice or other, and can’t find a good, sexy looking bra my size.

Have you looked at Victorias Secret. They have some really sexy padded push up bras. I have 4 pair in by dresser and just love them!

Anonymous

Their band sizes run shorter than I need

Anonymous

Large band sizes and small cups are not found in the GG world; and we have the additional handicap of having wider rib cages than GGs. Even with a band extender, I expect you will have difficulty finding a comfortable fit.

[postquote quote=428414]
      Hi Annaleigh,

Since you don’t want to wear forms or another filler why not try a bralette?  Lane Bryant has sone very pretty bralettes up to size 26/28.  Torrid does carry larger sizes too.   Both Stores are CD friendly.

Due to Covid Lane Bryant no longer does personal bra fittings in a store but you can try one on at a store and size up or down as needed.  They do offer virtual fittings.  But as Bettylou says we have larger shoulders so you might need to size up.

Alice

Anonymous

How are bralettes sized?

Hi Annaleigh,

Depends on the store you’re shopping at.  Some by dress size, others by band size.

Alice

[postquote quote=428467]
      I like my bralettes and have no problem stuffing them i love them and when home size d and out and about b or c

Nicky D
      Lady

Xdress.com has female bra and underwear made for men. I have brought some stuff from the site and really like it. The site also ship and bill under a different name so you don’t have to worry about that.

Anonymous

I’ve thought about that. But my main issue is the cup. I don’t want something extremely big, but I also want something sexy

Anonymous

Not necessarily. The size I gave was the saleswoman’s recommendation from Torrid. I want a little size, but something outrageous.

Anonymous

I just have never been a fan of large cups. I wouldn’t mind medium, but I also don’t want flat chested.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?