• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there ladies.

So a few days ago I bought my first feminine shirt

I love it!

But getting to the point. I noticed my arms were a little thick for some of the shirts I tried on.

so I was wondering if there were any exercises or something of the like that can slim down my arms, legs and belly area.

ive already been given a program to give me muscle in feminine areas which will improve my feminine body figure

but ideally I’d like skinnier arms and thighs, with a flat belly, so anything to help with that would be stellar!

Back to clothing I’ve heard of items you can wear that can make your hands seem smaller, like loose jewellery around your wrists makes your hands seem smaller. My question is does a similar item exist to make you look shorter?

Anonymous

Staying just with the exercise question.

You’ll need to get (ideally) data on where the arm bulk is from. Is it excess muscle mass or excess fat or both.

For the fat, any negative calorie imbalance will slowly eliminate that, but you don’t get to choose where the fat gets burnt from. To lose muscle as well, it looks like you need a protein imbalance as well.

I found this article helpful identifying the range of options http://fitnessblackandwhite.com/how-to-lose-muscle/ and I think it’s not so much about the specific exercise you do as the protocol for that – driving either atrophy by not using the muscle at all, or catabolising the muscle through long cardio and not taking any recovery days to allow the muscle to rebuild.<b></b><i></i><u></u>

I’ve been cutting my weight down generally by training for a marathon (so long fasted cardio sessions). But even when I get down to a minimal %fat I’ll still be overweight, I don’t want to cut my protein intake yet because I’m building muscle to run, but it will be one of the next areas to get cut from my diet.

I’m not a trainer or a fitness expert though, so take this as some starting points for investigation rather than recommendations. When you’ve decided what you may want to do, you should talk it through with your doctor.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?