Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Having a date with my wife and a few others soon. I want to wear my new faux stocking/garter set under my floral dress. Now do panties go over the garter or under them? This may have been discussed before, but I can’t seem to locate the post. Thanks all

Gina

xoxxox😘😍

Just my opinion as I have seen it both ways. For short periods of time, wear the garter over panties (personal opinion it looks more appealing). For longer periods of time (if you will have to lower panties to a. Go to the bathroom, or b. Engage in bedroom activities while leaving stockings on) panties go over garter.🤗

My panties go under the garter belt, when I have any on at all! For play dates, Eve usually puts me into a baby-doll and panties or a sheer gown. Everyone seems to enjoy getting me out of everything soon anyhow.

I always wear mine over the suspender belt just in case>

So Panties go under for pictures and over for going out wear.

-SR-

Add me to the panties over the garter belt side of the discussion. Just makes things easier for bathroom breaks or bedtime fun. Plus I like how my garter looks under a pair of semi-sheer panties. 🙂

Hugs,

Emily

Generally you want to wear the panties over the garter so you can pull them down when needed (usually but not necessarily for the toilet).

I’m not sure how much help this question has been. The consensus here as to wear the panties over or under seems to be “yes.”

Peta Mari
      Lady

Quick answer… yes.

If you’re going for looks- panties under; if you’re going for practicality- panties over

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?