Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, today was the day.
      I had to take the day off, as my SO had a dentist appt, and I had to take her.
      I dressed in my forms, and a pretty pink bra, a pink floral tee top, and hiphugger jeans, with my pink sneakers, added bracelets, a Sister necklace(we got matching ones for Christmas, quite pretty), and 2 beautiful rings, applied my lipstick, and off we went.
      I already had my nails done, in pink nude polish( hmm I see a colour pattern here, lol)
      When we got to the dentists, I proudly wheeled her in, and set about filling out all the new forms, they had to be updated as she hasn’t been in a year or so., all the while my jewelry and nails flashing at me saying look look, and then sat quietly waiting for her, my coat off, and likewise, my breasts saying look look.
      Once we were done, we proceeded to the pharma to fill a prescription, were all the girls have known me for years, then next door to get some tickets.
      All I got, all day, were smiles, and they only matched my own.

Hi Regi,

What a fabulous day you had!  What’s next on your things to do list?

Alice

Lord, I dont know, Alice? Shopping, for sure, once lockdown ends, and definitely shaving the beard, lol
        Hugs, Regi

Anonymous

Regi

Can I order a ” Regi on Tour” t-shirt before they all sell out….I’m so pleased, but not as pleased as you !!

Love, grace ❤️

it was so fabulous, Grace, and I owe the courage to all my sisters here,
        Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
        Regi

Wow your first trip Regi, congratulations from the bottom of my heart. You’re going to be chomping at the bit to go out again now. Way to go girl!

I’m so pleased for you, Reg! I had my first full outing today as well, so we’re both on a huge high, and I’m sure you can’t wait for the next chance. Well done, you!

Bridgette vS

Dear Reg,

I have not been out this way in a very long time so thank you for your courage and your grace! I haven’t done lipstick in 25 years, but I know well the sexy feeling. Nails, too. mine are not at all more than a man’s unadorned and unpolished nails. One day soon, I hope! Thanks so much for sharing!

Hugs,

Ginny

[postquote quote=431638]
      Hi Regi,

You’re not alone.  Many CD’s have beards.  Even when the vaccine is widely available many will refuse it.  It just may be safer especially for us seniors (like me) to keep wearing a mask.

Shopping will be fun!

Alice

It was wonderful, Gen, my first real outing enfemme, and so exhilarating, I want to run down the street, shouting, lol
      Hugs, Regi🏃‍♀️

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?