• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Thea.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Rachel has been getting more comfortable with going out dressed femme to cafes and restaurants plus shopping while dressed but in her mind she was wanting to have a more full on interaction with others but difficult to achieve when still in the closet with family.

However although retired there are 7 days a year of Committee meetings which take place in London and as there is no contact between the Committee administrators and my home ( all meetings arranged by email and Committee papers circulated by electronic log in ) so I decided that Rachel should be the one  to attend  the meetings in future,  The Committee members have been informed of this and Rachel attended her first meeting this morning. It felt a bit of an anti-climax in the end because the meeting ended up being a total TEAMS meeting so all my fellow Committee members could see was Rachel’s head and shoulders in a box on computer screens but Rachel is now out there a bit more.

Rachel

YAY ! for you Rachel. The meeting may have been anticlimactic, but You were still there. Lots of Hugs, Allysa

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Enjoy any time you have Rachel.

Rachel
      Well done you that’s great it must do wonder’s for your confidence, its lovely to hear you have been to Cafe’s and Restaurants.
      Sarah xx

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Way to go Rachel. Maybe in your next meeting you can stand up to go get a glass of water and show a little bit more.

Sherri

Anonymous
        Lady

Hopefully the next meeting wil be an “in person” meeting so that my colleagues can see the complete Rachel before and after sitting down at the meeting table.

Rachel

Hi Rachel and great going girl so happy for you and hope the next meeting can go as well as this one was good luck ..

Stephanie

Well done Rachel!

Alice

Thea
      Lady

Well done! I do admire your courage and determination.  I have recently signed up the volunteer at a college in London and have thought about going as Thea, who I really feel I am, but as yet I haven’t had the courage to do more than dream.  Good on you and fingers crossed for the in person  meeting!

Love Thea

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?