Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Good Morning / Day / Evening to all of you Lovely Gurls, where ever you may be at this point!

I’m just rumbling and rambling, so please forgive me! 🙂

Today I hope to go out and do some shoe shopping. I need a pair of soft butter yellow flats and a nice slightly darker olive green pair of flats to round out a couple of outfits. Preferably in suede

I’ve seen what I really want a number of times, but (a) have not had the nerve to buy them and (b), would/may not have the nerve to wear them in public. The flats I wear on a regular basis are all pretty androgynous, but I don’t want that anymore. So we’ll see what we are able to find! Then of course there is my SO. I would have to explain the purchase somehow. I have some really cute shoes now, that I wear when I’m locked away in my office working, or when I am the only one home, but somewhere sometime, I need to find the guts to just wear them!

Thank you all for “listening” to me!

Love and Hugs,
      Becka!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Becka, sound like you are on the edge to let Becka out to be Becka. Didn’t see whether your SO is knowing or accepting. Some times you just have to pick a spot where you can go and do it. Usually the fall out is not anywhere near where we fear it will be. Best of luck for yiu!!!
      Cassie

Hi Rebekka good luck girl i take it wife dosent know much about Rebekka  but a girl has to have shoes just do it girl and have fun ,,

Stephanie

Hi Rebekka.

Hope it all works out for you. Buying pretty shows is super addictive and fun.    I have really been adding pumps , heels and flats to my closet.

Susan.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Rebekka,

I know that feeling! A girl can’t have enough shoes! I’m with Stephanie on this one. Just go for it!

💕Lara

Becka
      Lady

Thank you all. We SO and I went shopping.  I showed her the creamy yellow colored shoes i wanted, she thought they looked cute, so i bought them!  Almost bought 2nd pair too, but decided to wait.

I was shocked!

Anonymous

Good for you, Rebekka.

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

That is awesome Rebekka!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?