- May 3, 2022 at 10:56 am #642873EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 29Replies: 778Has thanked: 4773 timesBeen thanked: 2708 times
I had a random thought today as I was putting on my bra. I may be way off base on this, so feel free to chime in. I believe there are basically 2 types of men, those who have worn a bra, and those who would like to, or would in the proper situation. As with any comment such as this, there will always be exceptions, but I feel it’s basically true. Thoughts?
- May 24, 2022 at 7:57 pm #647652Debbie BurnsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
I think you aren’t far off there may be a third one a man that has at one time wondered how it feels but never acted on it and didn’t really care that much. I wondered how it felt and really liked it and wish I could wear my bras more often. My wife wants to take hers off at night or in the daytime if she worked the night shift as soon as possible. Then after getting up says well I guess I should get dressed and put a bra on before someone comes around and sees me. Im thinking I wish I could get away with wearing mine getting that nice hug from some silky fabric all day.
- May 4, 2022 at 12:29 pm #643113Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 49Replies: 1380Has thanked: 382 timesBeen thanked: 5065 times
I doubt that’s true. I like to wear one sometimes but often do not. I don’t really need one as my breasts are not saggy so don’t need the support. There are lots of tops and dresses that I can’t wear one with as I hate it when the straps show. I don’t wear bras that have any padding because my nipples are quite sensitive plus I do like how they look when they protrude enough to be visible with thin clingy tops and dresses.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 24, 2022 at 8:02 pm #647655Debbie BurnsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
I don’t like any padding ether. my nipples are also sensitive and I like to see them when they are erect. An unlined bra feels nice and helps to stimulate my breasts.I don’t have very large ones I wear a B and seem to fill it nice.
- May 4, 2022 at 11:33 am #643102
- May 4, 2022 at 6:40 am #643060Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1240Has thanked: 7620 timesBeen thanked: 6160 times
I LOVE bras, always have, wear one every day, and wearing one now, but I don’t think all men fit into those two slots. I know of some men who are very masculine and would never think of wearing such a female item or any female clothing for that matter. We have to be careful to not project our own desires onto others. My thoughts.
- May 3, 2022 at 11:57 am #642885Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 20Replies: 370Has thanked: 249 timesBeen thanked: 1926 times
The first time I put on a bra it was my moms. It was of course it was way to big but I filled cups with towels and I thought I looked wonderful. She found out I was trying them on and it led to a discussion and I told her about how it made me feel so a few days later I found a training bra in my drawer along with some nylon panties. I have never looked back and still love wearing bras and panties. And you’re right most men have either tried a bra or really want to try on one.
- May 5, 2022 at 10:38 am #643240
- May 3, 2022 at 11:21 am #642878Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 183 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.