Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

I had a random thought today as I was putting on my bra. I may be way off base on this, so feel free to chime in. I believe there are basically 2 types of men, those who have worn a bra, and those who would like to, or would in the proper situation. As with any comment such as this, there will always be exceptions, but I feel it’s basically true. Thoughts?

I happen to like wearing a bra, it’s fun, I can fill out a 42D pretty good on my own. Have been trying to get the girls to fill out more and it seems to be helping so I’m going to just keep working at it……

Anonymous
      Lady

The first time I put on a bra it was my moms. It was of course it was way to big but I filled cups with towels and I thought I looked wonderful. She found out I was trying them on and it led to a discussion and I told her about how it made me feel so a few days later I found a training bra in my drawer along with some nylon panties. I have never looked back and still love wearing bras and panties. And you’re right most men have either tried a bra or really want to try on one.

Anonymous
      Lady

I LOVE bras, always have, wear one every day, and wearing one now, but I don’t think all men fit into those two slots. I know of some men who are very masculine and would never think of wearing such a female item or any female clothing for that matter. We have to be careful to not project our own desires onto others. My thoughts.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I never thought of that way. However, I love wearing bras.

Hugs, Liara

I think you aren’t far off there may be a third one a man that has at one time wondered how it feels but never acted on it and didn’t really care that much. I wondered how it felt and really liked it and wish I could wear my bras more often. My wife wants to take hers off at night or in the daytime if she worked the night shift as soon as possible. Then after getting up says well I guess I should get dressed and put a bra on before someone comes around and sees me. Im thinking I wish I could get away with wearing mine getting that nice hug from some silky fabric all day.

I don’t like any padding ether. my nipples are also sensitive and I like to see them when they are erect. An unlined bra feels nice and helps to stimulate my breasts.I don’t have very large ones I wear a B and seem to fill it nice.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?