• Creator
    Topic
    Саманта
    Founder
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 615
    Replies: 1586

Attraction.   it seems to me that attraction, particularly in the sexual sense, is primarily visual in the male and primarily emotional in the female. Not “exclusively”, just “primarily”. I sometimes wonder how many people of either sect understand that, on a conscious level.
    I once heard this phrased as “Men are the gatekeepers of relationships, Women are the gatekeepers of sex”  (in other words, each has what the other wants).

On Faceapp.   Maybe this ties in with what i just wrote? But if you’ll permit me a moment of sheer brutal candor, there’s nothing I’ve grown to hate like the Faceapp pic! Yes, I know about the myriad reasons which cause people to resort to these, but at bottom my question is: who are you trying to impress? It was cute at first, but has now become a fad that needs to go the way of the leisure suit. Honesty is always most attractive.

The Chthonic Crossdresser.   yes, this again. And i’m going to keep coming back to it, til you’re as sick of me talking about it is I am of seeing Faceapp. This deep, powerful force from within that we refer to as crossdressing. Such as it is, often a thing of the “underworld” for it very often remains hidden. What else of the underworld? Precious metals & gemstones. Fertility of the soil. Energy of geothermal type. Know thyself, Sister! 🥰

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 260

LOL, you girls are just too funny, don’t stop!

Hugs, and kisses,

Lauren M

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador
        Registered On: June 11, 2020
        Topics: 80
        Replies: 1946

Lol.  Couldn’t if we tried Lauren 😄

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 80
      Replies: 1946

Aww Sammy, ya hit a nerve there with me.  Not a nerve maybe, but the right button on ….

Attraction.   What you wrote there descibes me to a tee.  My entire life, I could never just jump into bed with someone I didnt have an emotional attachment to.  NEVER.  And ya get ridiculed by guys for not being a horndog, for caring about that stuff….. and I feel that way even more now.   I made a lousy man in that regard.

FaceApp.  I agree with you on that too.  Just because… if ya can’t be honest here in this safe place surrounded by support, where can you?  And the whole point (for me) was to understand myself.  Can’t be honest with yourself if you don’t accept yourself first.  And as i will always say, this is a damn fine place for doing that.

Stevie – girl from birth (at heart at least!)

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 1426

Hmmm….. ok…. feel better now?

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Саманта
        Managing Ambassador
        Registered On: January 21, 2018
        Topics: 615
        Replies: 1586

lol i have 4 years worth of unpublished & revised posts for your reading pleasure, darling 🙂

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.