Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Maybe it’s just late, but…..

If a CD dresses as a woman for Halloween (a man dressing as a woman dressing as another woman), is she a double CD?

Would a romantic comedy starring a CD be a CD-Rom-com?

If a CD cuts herself shaving, is she a scratched CD?

As a CD, I hope i last more than 80 minutes.

What might one call a Desirable Versatile Dresser? 🙂

Love Rachel

Anonymous

Hi….

one thing does spring to mind…

If it’s a man dressing as a woman who is dressing as another woman….

Surely, she has been double crossed!!!

Smiles, grace xx

Sounds like the ‘Vicar & Tarts’ party from the 60s/70s where the woman dressed in a baggy suit and the man dressed ‘er like a cross dresser.

They were not confined to Hallowene but for celebrations throughout the year. One party was offering a small prize for the best  dressed couple, one enterprising couple spent a fortune with a hired a tuxedo for the lady while the boyfriend spent the afternoon at a place called ‘Transformations’ where he was transformed into a Joan Collins look a like. Very good he looked too.

They came second, I can’t remember what the girl looked like in the winning couple who walked away with a bottle of egg-nog but the boy was dressed as a French maid, all frills knickers and smudged lipstick, (I was a bitch even back then)

Cross dressing has changed since then….but not much!

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Cynthia, thanks for making me laugh out loud.  Good ones.

So here is my dressed as a woman for Halloween story.  I had been dressing as a woman for three years straight.  Then two years ago my wife said “no more”.  Perhaps that was due to me talking about dressing as Wonder Woman.  So that year I dressed as a female bunny, white fluff and lots of pink.  It matched my granddaughter’s costume.  And last year, with all this Covid stuff, I put together an outfit that used a face mask.  I was a unisex doctor.  Now mind you, with the mask and my long hair, most kids who came to the door thought I was female.

No idea what to wear this October but good thing there is a lot of time to think about it.  I do have a nurse’s outfit (no don’t get the wrong idea, it is not one of those tarty ones!) but I’m pretty sure my wife will say no to that one.

Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?