• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Just had my first home alone time of 4 days since the Covid Lock Downs started. First thing to be done was putting all panties and camis in the washing machine as although some may have still been clean moving of the stash between locations over the lock down period meant that the system for differention between clean and used had broken down so I had been buying new panties to keep my underdressing going albeit at a lower frequency. Unfortunately there were several domestic projects to be encompassed so there was not an opportunity to undertake an excursion dressed femme but I did maximise dressing femme whilst in the home and did manage sitting on the patio in my short nightie a couple of times. A few days prior to home alone I had collected 2 new dresses and a skirt and top that I had ordered on line and I managed to sort out photos of me in the new clothes using a proper camera and infra red shutter release rather than the compromise of using the mobile and a mirror. Whilst doing some other shopping I fitted in getting my first lipstick and nail polish so I am closer to having what I need for a more meaningful excursion in the future a d on the way back to the car park ended up buying an extra top to go with the skirt plus a body suit to help in stopping my tummy undermining the effect of  my chicken fillet breast enhancement

So whilst I was disappointed not to have managed an excursion dressed femme I feel I have made progress in preparing for a more significant excursion in the future.

Anonymous

Hello Rachel.

I am so happy to hear you are finally on the en femme move hun.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

Hi Rachel….new lipstick and nail varnish…way to go girl !!!!..your time will come….baby steps leading to ” your big day”…..soon…..best wishes, Grace xx

Anonymous

Keep pushing forward. Those first steps are oh so exciting!

It is a productive and good start nonetheless Rachel. Now youre prepared to meet the world

Anonymous

Hi Rachel. Glad to read the positive steps forward on Rachel’s journey.
      As for the shopping it’s always exciting to purchase and so exhilarating waiting to try it on at the first opportunity available.
      Wishing you the best, lol Amanda X

Anonymous
      Lady

I am very appreciative of the encouraging comments made and can give a bit of an update. Although th home alone time effectively finished this morning I had a 200 mile journey in the car to undertake this morning so I decided that Rachel should do most of the driving. So  I put on my bra and inserts, panties, whit skirt, white opaque hold ups, and my new green and white floral top  Covered over with guy pullover and guy trousers and put on normal shoes whilst putting Rachel’s shoes and a guy shirt and socks in a bag in the car. Drove 5 miles.to the other side of nearest town where I switched shoes and removed pullover and trousers and continued the driving. Did have a moments panic when I noticed I only had one boob and after searching around the front of the car I realised that in the contortions to remove clothing one insert had moved across to join the other in one cup.Rachel then drove the rest of the journey until about 5 miles from destination  whrn shoes and clothing was swapped over in a remote corner of a supermarket Carpark. Plus mid journey it was Rachel that ventured out at the services and used the ladies rest room. The last time I did this journey pre Covid lock down I had changed shoes and put a coat over Rachel’s dress and used the gents rest room. With no wig or make up wearing a mask probably eased it being quite so obvious that it was a crossdresser entering the ladies restroom although I did not sense any disquiet amongst those there although the mature lady using the hand dryer next to me did move away rather quickly.

Strangely enough I was feeling very relaxed whilst driving as Rachel and was not panicking over going into the Ladies Restroom although I will admit to some slight nervousness over it.

Rachel

Anonymous

Today I got to enjoy the afternoon as Cindy. 4 days would be so nice. Hope you enjoyed!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?