Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I am crafty and I have made several masks from a YOUTUBE demo given by a married doctor and nurse.

I have used two of my once favorite 100% cotton shirts so as to know inside and outside.

Sure, I know that the debate about masks is open.

But this week at the grocery store, wearing a mask with my blonde locks down I was addressed over and over as “Ma’am, madame, lady….”

So today I made up my eyes and wore some forms under my jacket and wore a mask I made out of a pretty cotton print…and everyone called me “miss, missus, ma’am, et madame”.

Kinda odd….and kinda…fun…too!

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Very interesting Harietta, that seems like a good idea for going out en femme, i could wear my wig and do my eyes and wear a mask and then go for a walk, i could wear a nice dress and some nice shoes and no one would be the wiser, thanks for the tip xxxxx</p>

Would probably work for me, so long as I didn’t go to my local grocery, where they know Jay, his car, etc, etc… might give it a try, I have a mask, as my wife and I have been sewing them for our hospital

Anonymous

As Mr Spock would say: “Fascinating!” I have medical masks, left over from another time, and I must give it a go for my next grocery trip.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Very nice. You no doubt enjoyed the attention and compliments.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?