Tagged: ,

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I shave my legs, chest, arms and other areas. I have always used the Gillette Venus razors and were happy with the results but not with the cost. While at Walmart the other day I purchased the Billie razor. It is so much better than the Venus it doesn’t compare and replacement blade3s are 4 for $9.95 while the Venus is 5 for $24.95. A significant saving over the Venus. I have found the Billie to shave closer and not leave any razor burn around my bikini line. Thought I would pass that along and you can set up a scheduled delivery of their razors at their web site.

One day I hope to start electrolysis for my back and chest, so saving up to start that hopefully this summer. Probably not my legs, I enjoy shaving my legs for some reason.

I’m also a confirmed body shaver. I haven’t had any luck with the Venus razors either. I’ll check out the ones at Walmart. In the meantime I’ve had good results with CVS store brand 5 blade disposable razors. Not terribly expensive and they work quite well

Anonymous

Sandy,
      If you are saving for electrolysis you might want to try an IPL. I use the Infinity by Silk’n and I’ve had amazing results. I like that I don’t have to go anywhere, I can do it myself, and it doesn’t require costly cartridges that some IPLs do.

https://silkn.com/collections/permanent-hair-removal

Thanks,
      Betty

Anonymous
        Lady

I have the wrong color hair for IPL.

Has anyone got experience with an electric ladyshave? I use a Gillette G3 mostly, and it’s good for most places, but I struggle with knees and more sensitive areas.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I use the Billie razors also-very satisfied
      Cyn.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for passing the along.

Hugs, Liara

I bought Billie’s for my wife a couple of years ago and I have to agree that they are much better than anything else I have tried.

I also use Billie razors and their shaving products. love them all.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

I am new to shaving the entire body and went with the Venus 5 blade.  I am finding that I have to shave everyday to prevent stubble.  Those blade setups aren’t cheap and should give me a shave that feels good for a couple days I would think.  These just don’t work well.  I hate that I have 8 more to go through before moving on to something else, but alas what is a gal to do.

Toodles!

Becka
      Lady

THanks! I’ll have to try out “billie”. I hate shaving but love the outcome!

Anonymous

I, too, use the Gillette Fusion for my face and switch them to body razors when they dull.  They work fine on the body hair and are just barely dull enough to shave the knee and bikini areas without worry of nicks and cuts while still giving a smooth shave.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I use an old traditional cut throat razor. It cost me $60 at an antique store. $30 for the leather strop, and $40 for the sharpening stone. ($130 investment 8 years ago.)

That works out at $16.25 a year. Even less if I take into account I use the stone and strop to sharpen our kitchen, fishing,pocket, and hunting knives.

The best thing is it doesn’t get clogged up when doing arms, legs and chest areas. (A simple wipe of the blade with a face cloth, and away you go )

Evan Nine
      Duchess

My wife and daughters wax at home, I am going to try it soon, anyone have experience with that?  They say it last much longer then shaving.

Brielle
      Lady

I found the Pure Silk razors (which pair with the Pure Silk shave cream) and I love them. They have a hinged head that also pivots. Six blades (three on each side of the hinge). It is a little bulky for areas like the wrist bone, but they last a long time and are disposable. I think 6 razors are less than $5.

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous
      Lady

I also use those for my face.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?