• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Leah.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do any of you gals enjoy reading TG fiction? I love reading it. I always go to a website that has many amateur authors writing all types. Gay, Lesbian and Transgender. I usually go to the TG stories and there are several subcategories. Not all stories are good. But I’d have to say 50 to 60 percent are quite good. The website is nifty.org. if you enjoy reading tg fiction, check it out. By the way, there is a whole section of crossdressing stories. Personally, I really enjoy the stories of magical transformations m to f.

Thanks Denise I do it was one of the formative contributors to my crossdressing from an early age and I still find enjoyment in many of the crossdressing stories. For years I believe I used feminization or forced feminization stories especially as a form of personal acceptance as it was not a choice. To a degree it helped me accept a part of who I am. Other issues or things definitely have helped way more but it was a thing in my mind to rationalize to make it ok as to who I am and to imagine myself in those stories made me ok to myself for a tiny bit or short period of time. Maybe this makes since to some maybe not.

I completely agree. Been reading them for years now. Nifty is good. There is also Litorotica and Lush Stories. Both have crossdressing sections, as well as TG.

Misty M.
      Lady

Hi Denise,

i am indeed reading a lot the stories about crossdressing , mtf also.

I read a lot comics too in tgcomics it makes me dream of things i cannot do.

Like April, there was a time where i looked for forced feminization stories or comics because it is not really a choice for me to crossdress but a woman deep inside me who needs to go out and expresses her self.

So yes I am a big fan of stories and I really enjoy joesixpack stories with a bit of illustrations to go with it. I advise you to have a look at them they are very addictive.

Love and kisses

I find that this website is a wonderful stimulus for my fantasy life. Whether it is a TG or a crossdresser, I can imagine being in either the male or female role in an intimate encounter. Being pansexual means gender is not an issue, and that’s the right way for me to be.
      Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I agree about all the other sites, but Fictionmania has always been my first choice.

Caty

Hello Denise
      Thank you for the tip I love reading TG/ Crossdressing stories.
      Sarah xx

I do read stories on Fictionmania and Amanda’s Reading Room.  Sometimes I think they are warping my brain with all the magical or sci fi transformations but I guess a person has to keep fantasy and reality separated to stay sane.

Leah
      Baroness

I love reading cross dressing stories!   Not into the humiliation ones, but love the ones in which they encourage, or have a slight forced fem to them.  I go to :

https://www.literotica.com

Lushstories.com

https://www.fictionmania.tv/searchdisplay/storycatdisplay.html?word=1003

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?