Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 186

We all go at our own pace and in our own good time.

If it doesn’t feel quite right yet, it probably isn’t. No big deal.

If, on the other hand, you feel almost desperate to get to the next stage, ask yourself what’s stopping you.

There may be a good reason, there may not.

Either way, your choices, your reasons, your time.

Love Laura

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Evany Evans
      Participant
      Registered On: August 6, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 7

Thanks so, so much Olivia! I’m looking forward to the full experience here after reading the forums as a guest for so long. I thank you so much for the positive reassurance as I am currently quite shy and am slowly becoming comfortable here. I now know that it will come much easier than I though thanks to the encouragement coming for girls like you! Thanks endlessly!

Evany

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Evany Evans
      Participant
      Registered On: August 6, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 7

I can honestly understand and relate so much to these words. I must thank you Autumn for speaking of what is the truth for so many of us. I can promise you though, whatever speed you choose to move at, as long as comfort is maintained, those friendships and trust-filled bonds you seek will be become visible for you. Always keep your head held high and never stop hoping, and I promise your wishes will be granted, fully.

Kind Regards

Evany

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador
        Registered On: June 26, 2017
        Topics: 19
        Replies: 3919

Evany,  welcome to Cdh. Beautiful community and I hope you enjoy being part. Wonderful meeting you and meeting another Canadian girl too.  Hi sweetie from Ontario..

Hugs…

Stephanie 🌹

Jennifer McCrennaugh
      Participant
      Registered On: July 18, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 114

I know what you’re feeling. I know that pain too. But I know in my heart our time will come Autumn.

Jill Marshall
      Participant
      Registered On: June 28, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 16

When you do take those steps- and I have only taken a few myself, and then still alone-there is new liberation that awaits.  The longer I’ve known this, the less accepting I’ve been that my being should stop at the surface of my skin, or that my thoughts should fall back into my brain, in confident silence.  The possibility that anyone who is supposed to love you unconditionally, be it a spouse, parent, lifelong friend, might not accept you, or might ridicule you, is a forbidding boundary of fear and anxiety.  I’m not a fighter, I refused to take a chance on that, until it happened on its own.  Being married, “The Talk” was the key to everything else.  Autumn is entitled to the world beyond her skin and and her thoughts, entitled to exist in the air and light that surround her, and owes no one any explanation for it.  Not until I was confronted by that, and had to speak up for it, could I exist beyond rooms, and then beyond walls.  I haven’t gone out in public, but reading others’ accounts here certainly is helping me see it as a possibility.  Like all the steps we take, at our own pace, in the fullness of time and readiness.

I love daydreaming about meeting in great big group, to celebrate just being.  My gosh, I’d be an absolute joyful nervous wreck!!

patty williams
      Participant
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 53
      Replies: 1024

Hi Autumn,

You give us all strength and beauty to get through another day with each post you share.

Thank you.

You will do it when you are ready sweetie.

I have only done it once and it was incredible .

I hope to do it again this week as I am on vacation.

Just remember one thing sweetie ,life is very short I am discovering at my age,and we are not guaranteed tomorrow.

Please don’t let it slip through your fingers

Love Patty

Vanessa Vanreed
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2020
      Replies: 19

When the time is right you will know

Stephanie Kennedy
      Participant
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 538

Hi Autumn When that times comes I am sure you will look and feel lovely. Its only a matter of time now trying to decide your going to do it or not is in your past. Now its Where? and with who? Stay the course You are going in the right direction.                                                               Luv Stephanie

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Participant
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 559

Hi Autumn you are such a pretty girlfriend of mine and all these girls here who know you .So please take your time and enjoy these baby steps and when you know its right you can step out into the world as a wonderful woman that you are . Love you girlfriend

Stephanie

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 1496

Hi Autumn,

You know yourself best.  You know the risks.  You know the rewards.  After all, it’s your decision.

You’ll know when the time is right.

Small steps, but you know that.

Hugs my friend,

Alice

ANDREA RAVEN
      Participant
      Registered On: December 21, 2017
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 236

When you are ready you will know…….. There is no rush, my advice to all is; Only do what you are really happy with. So if you are not happy or don’t feel you are ready just bide your time until you feel it’s right for you……………

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 3919

Slow and easy, everyone is experiencing their own unique paths through life and with all our challenges we must have the courage to move forward but do this within your comfort zone. Self asteam  is something that acquires time and any haste to move forward could derail any confinance that has developed putting us back into the closet. It does take time,  just look ahead and move when your ready…🌷

Seren
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 311

Beautiful Autumn, it doesn’t matter if it’s today, or tomorrow, or next Thursday week, we’re all here for you. When you’re ready

S xx

Molly Lace
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 83

I think you have to go at your own pass.  I cannot count times I’ve gotten all dressed to walk outside and not left the front door.  I have an ex girlfriend I have been wanting to tell that I crossdress and I’m sure she would be ok with it but I still haven’t told her.

It would be nice to a friend that knows and likes my secret.

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 330

Autumn,

• I do not know if I am just emotional this morning or what, but a tear ( happy ) came to my eye reading your post.  Damn.  But ” no ” is such a negative word.  How about  Ready … Set …  Not yet!   Let all of us join hands and walk forward together, step by step.  Nothing in life I would love more than to meet my CDH friends and embrace them in a warm hug, though I would probably start crying with happiness.  All journeys have an end, and yours will come too!  You are beautiful Autumn.
      • Stevie
      Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 288

Hi Autumn,

I am moving very slowly these days. An inch at a time. I also have gratitude for all the wonderful gals here! It has brought a new level of happiness into my life, during some very depressing times.

When we are busy at work and I feel rushed, one of my co-workers always says “slow and steady wins the race.” I know this isn’t a race, but I like that statement and think of it often.

Hugs,

Kay

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 1373

Autumn

Everybody needs to follow their own path and pace, rushing into something you’re not ready or prepared for has likely not worked for anyrhing else you’ve done in life, so why qould something as big as this be any different.

We’ll still be here for the hugs when you’re beautiful season comes to be.

Olivia ❤

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.