- October 15, 2020 at 6:56 am #394933Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 571Has thanked: 3240 timesBeen thanked: 2921 times
Right my lovelies….it’s time for a ” Trolley Dash”…..if you are not sure what this is…..you get a certain amount of time to rush around a shop with a shopping trolley/ cart and fill it…for FREE!!….
Ok ladies….you have 5 minutes to fill your trolley…..it can be ANYWHERE you like…..so where would you go and what would you grab?????
3 – 2 – 1 …….go,go,go
- October 17, 2020 at 1:22 pm #395754Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 347Has thanked: 3764 timesBeen thanked: 1343 times
Dumper truck? Where in your quest, does a dumper truck become a substitute for a shopping trolley Grace?. Just not cricket, it’s a shopping dash, not a ram raid,think you should just check that PY wasn’t wearing a black balaclava at the time.
- October 17, 2020 at 11:32 am #395736PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 212Has thanked: 843 timesBeen thanked: 518 times
I was on my way to Asda’s when i read your topic , so look out George, wow! how did that Rimmel counter get in there, round the corner ,I picked up my battery operated Bosch garden hoover from the repair shop so I’ll test it out. Nicks & bra sets, Tights ,stockings and sussy’s sorted .Now heading for the drinks ,Red and ,White wine Lovely and beer for man mode NOT. !!!!Round the corner ! Yikes, the guys in the yellow jackets are looking at me they look a bit pee’d of. I thought this was a freebie but not to worry i have found a back entrance and i am heading home . The terrian is a little trying at the moment and the street lights are obviously malfunctioning, the lights in my home village are white and bright but here they are blue and intermittent. It looks like i am making good travel time and will be home shortly. Oh Grace,I forgot to mention there were no shopping trolley’s available when i arrived ,but Asda were having parts of the car park resurfaced so i managed to borrow a dumper truck. Pyxx.
- October 16, 2020 at 9:14 am #395345Roberta DennyParticipantRegistered On: May 19, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 133Has thanked: 548 timesBeen thanked: 570 times
About four dresses,twice as many skirts,four pairs of flat or mid heeled court shoes,four pairs of strappy sandals,two pairs of ankle high boots,six full petticoat skipd and at least six packs of panties.As a patyhose/ tights lover I would normally by a few pairs of those on any shopping trip but I am so well stocked these days I have enougn to last me for about two years.
- October 16, 2020 at 8:27 am #395333Dana MarieParticipantRegistered On: July 22, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- October 16, 2020 at 9:52 am #395362
- October 16, 2020 at 8:10 am #395330Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 548Has thanked: 5536 timesBeen thanked: 2900 times
- October 16, 2020 at 9:56 am #395364
- October 16, 2020 at 4:52 am #395268Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 211Has thanked: 1611 timesBeen thanked: 941 times
Good Morning Grace,
Oh my! What a fun topic.
Let’s see. I think I would find a store that caters to crossdressers and load up my cart with all the necessities I’m lacking to bring out my inner woman.
- October 16, 2020 at 4:42 am #395265
- October 16, 2020 at 3:45 am #395257Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 90Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
for me it would be for bras and panties and anything sexy and delightful to wear when I have company or visit a friend (wink wink) my cart would be full of anything a girl can and does wear thigh high and garter belts and maybe even some thong panties love the feel of strip of material between my ass cheeks
- October 16, 2020 at 3:00 am #395251Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 605Has thanked: 3786 timesBeen thanked: 2214 times
- October 16, 2020 at 2:27 am #395246stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 97Replies: 888Has thanked: 1042 timesBeen thanked: 3330 times
I know where everyone will be heading, so I will push my way through to be first at the panty aisle.
I am not looking for flimsies or thongs (ever tried a 2 hour walk wearing a thong? Don’t.) and no granny pants either. I am looking for sexy, pretty panties with a gusset wide enough to keep everything in place. And matching bra’s would be nice.
Next to the hosiery aisle to grab as many hold-ups ups as I can get. A pair doesn’t do many two hour dog walks. Either the foot wears through or ladders, or a bramble reaches out (I swear they move!), and snags them. One walk – one pair is not uncommon. Three walks at most.
Then …. yeah! Try to find a pretty, silky, lacy chemise. Pink or lilac or pale blue… or purple. I do love to wear one when walking my dog.
Next – the shoe aisle. I need more ankle boots and chunky shoes suitable for the great outdoors.
If there is time left then sure, I will browse the skirts ,blouses and dresses. And everything else femme.
- October 16, 2020 at 2:08 am #395244Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 347Has thanked: 3764 timesBeen thanked: 1343 times
- October 17, 2020 at 8:12 am #395685
- October 15, 2020 at 10:35 pm #395202Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 851Has thanked: 2616 timesBeen thanked: 2150 times
- October 15, 2020 at 7:02 pm #395165BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1446Has thanked: 1564 timesBeen thanked: 3355 times
- October 16, 2020 at 12:04 am #395224
- October 15, 2020 at 6:06 pm #395156Sandy JaysonParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 233Has thanked: 548 timesBeen thanked: 968 times
Great question Grace. The best place I could see myself doing that is the Target store where I worked for 40 years ( I know how the store is layed out and know where to go). I would fill a cart with makeup, skin care, nail polish, hair dryer, curling iron, and hand fulls of earrings, necklasses, and bracelets. Then I would move to bras and panties then leggings, dresses, skirts, and silky sleepwear. If there were any time left I would see what I could find in size 11 shoes.
- October 15, 2020 at 3:35 pm #395117Darla RichParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- October 15, 2020 at 2:44 pm #395110Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 628Has thanked: 2861 timesBeen thanked: 3058 times
- October 15, 2020 at 2:17 pm #395105Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 571Has thanked: 3240 timesBeen thanked: 2921 times
Can I just say…thanks…you have all been brilliant with your answers and quips….you have made me laugh out loud….and for a few hours, escape this mad world…..as I sleep tonight, will see all these ladies in high heels, disappearing in all directions with trolleys full of contraband……one more thing girls…….each and every one of you are beautiful…..never forget that…..grace xx
- October 15, 2020 at 2:40 pm #395109Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 347Has thanked: 3764 timesBeen thanked: 1343 times
Sleep well my pink sister “you rock sweetie”. Oh I am going to sleep with one eye open just in case someone try to steel my trolley dash contraband, or was that a dream?. Ta Ta gorgeous love you 💋💋
- October 15, 2020 at 2:00 pm #395102
- October 15, 2020 at 1:59 pm #395101
- October 15, 2020 at 1:15 pm #395081
- October 15, 2020 at 1:10 pm #395079AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 84Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 313 times
It would have to be my favourite shop and that is Penny’s amazing stuff
And my five minutes would start in the lingerie and grad as much as I can followed with some heels and then as many skirs and dresses I can hold
- October 15, 2020 at 11:49 am #395045Sarah Du HessisseParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 68Has thanked: 399 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
- October 15, 2020 at 11:53 am #395046
- October 15, 2020 at 11:13 am #395040Christina RobertsParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 295 times
Great fun question Grace
First i hope my man mind not active as i would stand there for four minutes duhhh what do i get and last minute smash my way like a slob to the beer
My better side….. dresses, tights, stockings, perfume, shoes and collected in a calculated easiest way (unlike men when shop) and if time a handbag or two.
- October 15, 2020 at 10:58 am #395036Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 261Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 960 times
Only 5 minutes ?? j/k
Majority would be high end expensive women’s performance swimsuits, including knee suits. I know they can run into the hundreds of dollars.
Any pencil skirts I can grab, plus matching tops, blazers.
Since it is free, I’ll try a breastplate, or maybe even a full body rubber women’s suit with plumbing that works.
Some shapewear for good measure, wedding dresses, evening gowns, and pumps for good measure.
- October 15, 2020 at 11:23 am #395042
- October 15, 2020 at 10:39 am #395032Lady MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 31Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
- October 15, 2020 at 10:26 am #395023KHeartParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 78Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
Oh my goodness, I would suffer major ‘fear of loss’ wherever I went!
I would probably spend the first 4 and half minutes filling my trolley with shoes and heels before dashing over to the makeup counter and tipping the whole stand in 😂
- October 15, 2020 at 10:22 am #395019
- October 15, 2020 at 9:46 am #395006ParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 347Has thanked: 3764 timesBeen thanked: 1343 times
Well Grace my darling I thought, clothes, changed my mind, then I thought make-up, then I thought “No”. Then I thought yes lingerie, well then I thought “No”. All of sudden a light bulb went on in the brain, “very rare”. Alcohol, vodka, Christmas, there you go,perfect answer, quick dash down the spirits line, free drinks for Christmas, and loads to sell on to make some money for girly things. Win, win situation Grace
- October 15, 2020 at 9:30 am #395001Natasha KroberParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 18Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
- October 15, 2020 at 9:26 am #395000AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
- October 15, 2020 at 8:55 am #394991Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 141Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 527 times
I guess it’s a bit of cheating but assuming going in a bank vault isn’t allowed I go for some very expensive jewellery store. Then I basically clean them out with all diamonds, rolexes and so on in 5 minutes.
Once the time is up it’s time to sell all that stuff and I expect to end up with a big stack of money to then use on stuff for Kelly in multitude of stores/places.
- October 15, 2020 at 7:54 am #394942EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 583Has thanked: 3075 timesBeen thanked: 1520 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.