• This topic has 40 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Right my lovelies….it’s time for a ” Trolley Dash”…..if you are not sure what this is…..you get a certain amount of time to rush around a shop with a shopping trolley/ cart and fill it…for FREE!!….

Ok ladies….you have 5 minutes to fill your trolley…..it can be ANYWHERE you like…..so where would you go and what would you grab?????

3 – 2 – 1 …….go,go,go

Emily
      Lady

Victoria’s Secret for sure. I’d be grabbing panties, bras, corsets, any type of sexy lingerie, then on to the perfume department. Fun question! Thanks for asking it.

Emily

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I guess it’s a bit of cheating but assuming going in a bank vault isn’t allowed I go for some very expensive jewellery store. Then I basically clean them out with all diamonds, rolexes and so on in 5 minutes.

Once the time is up it’s time to sell all that stuff and I expect to end up with a big stack of money to then use on stuff for Kelly in multitude of stores/places.

/kt

Anonymous

Given the time constraints, I would probably grab anything and everything and hope for the best.

Hello Grace

This is easy.

I would go to a Coco Chanel store.

I love Chanel.

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Anonymous

Well Grace my darling I thought, clothes, changed my mind, then I thought make-up, then I thought “No”. Then I thought yes lingerie, well then I thought “No”. All of sudden a light bulb went on in the  brain, “very rare”. Alcohol, vodka, Christmas, there you go,perfect answer, quick dash down the spirits line, free drinks for Christmas, and loads to sell on to make some money for girly things. Win,  win situation Grace

Tiffany’s.

Kassie
      Lady

Oh my goodness, I would suffer major ‘fear of loss’ wherever I went!

I would probably spend the first 4 and half minutes filling my trolley with shoes and heels before dashing over to the makeup counter and tipping the whole stand in 😂

Anonymous

Oh Krissi…”The whole stand” haha ..I do like your style, great plan of attack x

Anonymous

Arm fulls of jeans, tops, dresses, panies, bras and shoes lots of shoes heehee!!!

Only 5 minutes ??  j/k

Majority would be high end expensive women’s performance swimsuits, including knee suits.  I know they can run into the hundreds of dollars.

Any pencil skirts I can grab, plus matching tops, blazers.

Since it is free, I’ll try a breastplate, or maybe even a full body rubber women’s suit with plumbing that works.

Some shapewear for good measure, wedding dresses, evening gowns, and pumps for good measure.

Anonymous

Brilliant Wendy….but you do only get the ONE trolley….smiles, grace x

Anonymous

Great fun question Grace

First i hope my man mind not active as i would stand there for four minutes duhhh what do i get and last minute smash my way like a slob to the beer

My better side….. dresses, tights, stockings, perfume, shoes and collected in a calculated easiest way (unlike men when shop) and if time a handbag or two.

xx

Anonymous

Christina….how come as soon as you said duhhh….and “man mind”….all I could see was Homer Simpson and a trolley packed with duff and doughnuts….. haha, sorry, just me…..grace xx

Anonymous

Great question Grace I would keep it simple somewhere that have a tight fitting Basque, and

a long white fur coat.

Anonymous

Oh Sarah….

that’s not a trolley, that’s a basket!!

grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Sis

It would have to be my favourite shop and that is Penny’s amazing stuff

And my five minutes would start in the lingerie and grad as much as I can followed with some heels and then as many skirs and dresses I can hold

L❤ve

Kelly💞Ann

lol !   I’ll find a way to make everything fit !!!

Anonymous

I would be a ULTA, fill my basket with makeup!’

Kay

Anonymous

Oh Grace, you have outed me to all the girls here……dohhhhh !!! woo hoo !!

xx

Anonymous

Can I just say…thanks…you have all been brilliant with your answers and quips….you have made me laugh out loud….and for a few hours, escape this mad world…..as I sleep tonight, will see all these ladies in high heels, disappearing in all directions with trolleys full of contraband……one more thing girls…….each and every one of you are beautiful…..never forget that…..grace xx

Anonymous

Sleep well my pink sister “you rock sweetie”. Oh I am going to sleep with one eye open just in case someone try to steel my trolley dash contraband, or was that a dream?. Ta Ta gorgeous love you 💋💋

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Ohhh Grace….

Stevie Nicks’ home and wardrobe collection  with a trolley…..

Oh, can this be a 5 minute theft??? Or does it have to be legal and stuff?  😅😁

Stevie

Anonymous

Stevie….you little devil…take it all honey, she can afford it….I will tell the cops you were home with me all night…listening to Stevie Nicks, of course…..just rocking a little…..huggs, grace 💋💋

Make up and shoes. Lingerie if I had any time left. But I’m sure I would get distracted with the shoes and run out of time.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Great question Grace.  The best place I could see myself doing that is the Target store where I worked for 40 years ( I know how the store is layed out and know where to go).  I would fill a cart with makeup, skin care, nail polish, hair dryer, curling iron, and hand fulls of earrings, necklasses, and bracelets.  Then I would move to bras and panties then leggings, dresses, skirts, and silky sleepwear.  If there were any time left I would see what I could find in size 11 shoes.

Sandy

Anonymous

For me a Guess store , heels , clothing , jewellery ,watches a good assortment of lovely female options 😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous

[postquote quote=395165]
      Gosh how many can you get in a shopping trolley?. 🤔

Hi Grace Nice post I love it. I would head for lingerie first, then shoes, dresses and skirts i want it all.   Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

for me it would be for bras and panties and anything sexy and delightful to wear when I have company  or visit a friend (wink wink)  my cart would be full of anything a girl can and does wear thigh high and garter belts and maybe even some thong panties love the feel of strip of material between my ass cheeks

Anonymous

For me, while clothes would be nice. I’ll hit Best Buy. Gaming consoles, TV’s, Electronics galore.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Good Morning Grace,

Oh my! What a fun topic.

Let’s see.  I think I would find a store that caters to crossdressers and load up my cart with all the necessities I’m lacking to bring out my inner woman.

Robin

Anonymous

While makeup was my first choice. My second choice would be at a wig shop!

Kay

Anonymous

(whispers…. as it’s you Kay my love, you can have TWO trolleys……..but don’t tell anyone else…..hehe)

I would make my dash through Harrods. So many choices such lovely things. Second choice a high end jewelry store.

BTW Grace do we have to do this in heels? 🙂

Anonymous

Oh Dana…..is there any other way honey ????

grace xx

Anonymous

About four dresses,twice as many skirts,four pairs of flat or mid heeled court shoes,four pairs of strappy sandals,two pairs of ankle high boots,six full petticoat skipd and  at least six packs of panties.As a patyhose/ tights lover I would normally by a few pairs of those on any shopping trip but I am so well stocked these days I have enougn to last me for about two years.

I was on my way to Asda’s when i read your topic , so look out George, wow! how did that Rimmel counter get in there, round the corner ,I picked up my battery operated Bosch  garden hoover  from the repair shop so I’ll test it out. Nicks & bra sets, Tights ,stockings and sussy’s sorted .Now heading for the drinks ,Red and ,White wine Lovely and beer for man mode NOT. !!!!Round the corner ! Yikes, the guys in the yellow jackets are looking at me they look a bit pee’d of. I thought this was a freebie but not to worry i have found a back entrance and i am heading home . The terrian is a little trying at the moment and the street lights are obviously malfunctioning, the lights in my home village are white and bright but here they are blue and intermittent. It looks like i am making good  travel time and will be home shortly. Oh Grace,I forgot to mention there were no shopping trolley’s available when i arrived ,but Asda were having parts of the car park resurfaced so i managed to borrow a dumper truck. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Brilliant PY

why the hell didn’t I think of a dumper truck!!!…..some of the girls will be soooooo jealous…..huggs, grace ❤️

Anonymous

Dumper truck? Where in your quest, does a dumper truck become a substitute for a shopping trolley Grace?. Just not cricket, it’s a shopping dash, not a ram raid,think you should just check that PY wasn’t wearing a black balaclava at the time.

Anonymous

Bobbi…..a shopping trolley stuffed with guitars….that’s an image that you don’t see often….grace xx

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?