Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve experimented with panties and stockings when I was younger, but now I’m ready to try it all!  heels, dresses, bra, makeup, wig, nails and if I get the nerve, I’m going to leave the house!

I really need some help on how to find cheap stuff that will fit me.  I’ve gone to thrift stores, but I am too scared to try things on, and I’m a bigger guy – 6’3″ 260lbs and most of it won’t fit.  I have big pudgy feet too!  🙂

If anyone wants to hold my hand through this process, I need all the help I can get.  I’m also totally lost on how to start with makeup.

Thanks ladies!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Grandpa , welcome . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Ask your questions about anything and our girls will be happy to help.  Read many of our posts in the forums here and learn much from others all experiencing their own personal struggles and accomplishments through this wonderful world .  Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Grandpa 🙂 . You have certainly come to the right place here. I think I would tackle one issue at a time, rather than too much in one go. Big feet are not too much of an issue, there are bigger sizes for women out there, try ebay, and maybe choose a wider fitting shoe or boot. Make up is a big area to experiment with, i’m still learning with this. Start simple, a bit of mascara and lipstick first to gain your confidence, then progress to the more difficult stuff like contour, concealer, highlighter, blush, eyeshadow, bronzers……. you’ll be fine xx

Fee xxx

Hey, even us grampas get to be new at trying stuff for the first time. Take your time at it, one piece at a time, you’ll be fine. There are articles, tutorials and friendly girls here to help you along the way. Welcome, let the games begin.

Hello 66,

As we are the same age, I wanted to make your acquaintance. Accepting of a DADT relationship between the wife and I works so far. Enjoy the stirring of the imagination, and viewing excellent female presentation. Limited by my fears of being found out,undecided about taking it to the sharing stage with the wife, and doubts about living with the consequences makes this hobby of ours quite stressful. enjoy reading your perspective.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?