• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I finally told my wife last week that I want to transition completely MTF. Needless to say it hasn’t gone well but i didn’t think it would either. My crosssdressing was difficult enough for her and she’s still not comfortable with it. But I couldn’t keep hiding who I really am anymore.

So I know it’s a long and difficult journey from where I am to where I want to be. So I was hoping that those of you that are going through this or have already gone through this could give me some tips as to what to expect, and maybe advice. I’m going to be making an appointment with my Dr next month.

Hi Victoria,
      Good for you girl! I don’t think I will ever be able to take the final step as you are so I admire you for that.
      Hugs and kisses, Angela

Thanks Angela. Unfortunately, my plan seems to have hit a snag. After going back and forth and argument after argument, it has come down to if I transition, I lose my wife and daughters. If I decide to continue my journeyI will be kicked out after the holidays. Really tough choice. Seems I’ll be miserable either way.

Anonymous

I am so sorry my dear Victoria .I am only 26 but live whit my mom as i am going to college in the fall thinking of letting ym fem side show at college this year no more hiding thats going to be interesting … She does not accept my feminine side which i can understand but worse is my brother ugh society is not read  for us at all im planning for HRT soon lets talk some time hunny

Hi Victoria,
      I am soooo sorry girlfriend!! I am crying for you. People just don’t understand us, but it also has to be very hard on your wife. My advice is to stay married, till death do us part and all of that, plus it will be cheaper than a divorce. As you said, you will be miserable either way.
      Take care honey, I am always here for you!
      Hugs and kisses, Angela

Rose
      Lady

If you don’t mind me asking, Victoria, how old are your daughters? How much do they already know?

Anonymous

Hello Victoria

I just came out to my wife and daughters and it was the hardest thing I have every done, they have accepted my decision to transition and it has been hard on them understanding, I have crossdresser for a number of years the wife was OK with that, I hope things get better for you, I will be starting my HRT in June I will be more then happy to share my experience with anyone just shoot me a message

Hugs

Vanessa

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?