• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Ladies, my SO is out of town till Monday and Robin is going to have some fun. First let me say I recently read an article written by Stana who writes on a Web Site called Femulate. The article was about dressing and going out and being active around GG and Cis men, in other words just being a normal women in the everyday world, not going to Trans events. She also ask want the longest anyone had been out in a RLE. So anyway I’m going to try and go 4 days in real life experience, so hopefully that means I’ll be living as a women full time.

Today was day 1, so after doing a couple guy things I cleaned up and put on my black panties, black bra, suntan panythose, shape ware. Then I selected a black and tan skirt, tan blouse with a light weight sweater and tan boots. So after dressing I started applying my makeup which turned out pretty good and put on my wig, grab my purse and headed out.

Decided to go to a place that I’ve been meaning to go, Hustler of Hollywood. Yes you read that correctly, once there I had a wonderful time shopping all of the sexy items they had. I tried on a couple corsets, sexy little back dress (very short), look for a garter and hose, tried on some short sexy skirts. Decided to buy the black dress. I then went over and started looking at vibrators, a sales lady came over and helped me find some I might like. She took 3 that she had picked out and inserted batteries into them and demonstrated how they work (PG Version ).

Decided to go ahead with the dress and viberator and went to the checkout counter where the gal ask if this would be cash or credit card. Decided to go with credit card which meant I had to show identification. It did not fase me, I told her that I would look a little different, she said no problem and after checking my ID she told me she preferred me as a women and ask want my name was. I felt so empower and relaxed.

I then headed to the outlet mall to do some more shopping, which led me to a Dress Barn store were I tried on some things but decided it was more than my budget could aford. Enjoyed walking around in the cool air and as dusk fell headed to the car for the trip home. Before reaching the car made a stop at the womens bathroom, went and did my thing and no problems.

Ladies the more I go out as Robin, the more I fell like Robin and am more comfortable as a woman. Right now just relaxing, watching TV and thinking about tommorrow and want adventure to go on. Stay tune for more !

Hugs and Kisses

RobiN

Sound like you had a great day.  I’m sure you’ll find plenty to do and enjoy for the rest of your ‘RLE Time’.

Hi Robin. Thank you for sharing this story. I agree with you about Hustler of Hollywood, they do have some sexy lingerie. Some of my intimates wardrobe has come from there. Looking forward to reading about day 2. Your CDH friend Brittney Andrews.

Hi Robin so happy to read your story

It was really WONDERFUL. Like you I love dress barn.also and I always go there in full fem.the woman in the one I shop in know all about amber and 3 of them and I became friends. They accepted me from the first time I went to shop for new dresses for spring. I’ve been out with them couple times to go see a Broadway show.and then just browse thru macys department store in new York city. Bought some perfume that the girls said I should wear and of course we had to go to mac.cosmetics also.now dress BARN is closing all there stores and  I just hope the girls will get another job.also.ive been there girlfriend for over 8 years and they are so SO WONDERFUL to have as friends.so keep being the best you can and enjoy your life as the girl you love BEING

Anonymous

Thanks Amber, I have also heard that Dress Barn is going out of business however the store in Cincinnati was fully stock and no signs or big sales indicating they may be closing. I’m so jealous that you have some GG you can hang out with.

Robin

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?