Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

It’s Sunday, a day guys all over the country spend hours watching, talking, thinking football. As for me, I spent most of the day wearing a new sports bra I recently purchased, at a crazy low clearance price, while catching up on football news.

Real men wear sports bras. Sports bras support the chest and back, keeping the upper body snug. Extremely comfortable and lightweight, yet durable and protective. Comfortable enough to sleep in, subtle enough to wear in guy mode.

Workout<i> clothes</i> seem to be one area the guys closet is borrowing more from women, with more feminine-cut tank tops, trendy pink sports shoes, compression runner’s tights. I hope sports bras make that crossover someday so that guys all over can experience such comfort.

Anonymous

I’m not sure if I’m a ‘real man’ but I certainly frequently wear a sports bra (and others) in male mode.

What I found interesting today when I was out shopping was a section in the women’s wear area on a major department store dedicated to ‘The He Look’ – underwear that is for women but looks just like current men’s underwear. That’s in addition to boyleg undies. It seems it’s cool for women to look more like men these days in their choice of underwear.

Real women wear men’s undies. lol

Lea
        Lady

JaneS, I too never understood why women get a menswear influenced clothes, shoes, and now underwear. Why don’t they just swap everything and say women can wear whatever, so men can wear whatever.

I often wondered if it’s women who limit us crossdressers, or is it insecure men. When I’m dressed, if I think of who might be the one to disapprove, it’s often women in my head. Though in reality, I can feel more threatened by unaccepting men than smirking women. Lately, as I get more confident, I see more people who just don’t care how I’m dressed.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I guess real men can wear sports bras. Real men can also wear pantyhose, panties, heels, wigs, dresses and makeup. But girly cross dressing men like me wear them because we like them.

Anonymous

Have always just enjoyed the feeling of a bra and wear one daily. I have several sports bras that I run and bike in during the summer months and sometimes with a tank top or just the bra. You should try running in the early morning hours with one and feels so comfy

Anonymous

Debbie,  I run very early in the morning and have worn just a sports bra or a women running top on a few occasions.  Very liberating! It is dark out but I often wonder what the cars that drive by think or even if they notice.

Alyda

Hi, Alyda. I’m an early morning runner, too! Capris and pink kicks are my go-to outfit. I haven’t tried a sports bra…yet. 😉

I am an avid cyclist and have been looking for wears for something combat chafing better than bandaging my breasts.  This summer I started wearing a sports bra when cycling with great success.  This fall, I also added a sports bra to my wardrobe when playing soccer with similar success.  I wish that I had discovered the benefits years earlier.

MacKenzie

I love the “sports  bras” my normal choice is the ones that are sold as “yoga bras”  They are wonderful for underdressing.

I would choose the monicker of “Real People” since I identify as both male & female.

Cookie☺

Anonymous

Thanks!  I love my bra’s especially the sports ones- they are so comfortable!!❤️

I am wearing one now. I manage corsets most days, as long as I wear a baggy top. Disappointed that pound land seem to have stopped selling sports bras. Initially the pound land one was tight and uncomfortable so I ignored it, but after a couple of washes it is now a good everyday bra and I would have liked to buy a bunch of them.

I like sports bras as they are brilliant for holding breast forms in place. they often have thicker shoulder straps so less digging in and better support around the chest. I have worn one to work before under my top and no one noticed which seeing as I work in a female dominated environment (only male out of 52 staff) is a good result.

Courtney
      Lady

I just purchased two sports bras this weekend with the wife. Told her I was tired of not being able to wear a bra more often.  Funny story, the conversation started with us in the closet getting changed.  She can’t wait to take her bra off at the end of the day.  Told her it was the opposite with me.  Get home and can’t wait to put one on.  She suggested a sports bra and could not be happier.  So far day one……comfortable at work and no one is the wiser!!!!

Since “The Duke” passed away…there are no more real men.

Wal mart has some nice lace t back sports bras. I have a few in various colors puple,red, pink,lilac,black that I wear daily. They have removable foam padding but I don’t remove it and know one notices

Courtney
        Lady

Hmm.  Walmart huh.  Guess I will have to go check them out.  I am loving the two I just bought.  Was not as excited that one is grey but the other one I am wearing today is pink and black stripped.  Would love to have a few more colors.  Just absolutely amazed how well they fit and the fact that even with a little padding in them, they are very hard to notice through my shirt unless you really know what to look for.

No sports bra yet but like others here I am an early morning runner.  At dawn on a nearby forest preserve trail I’m in a running skirt sports top and hat so the bra is next.  It’s mostly dark and rarely anyone in the woods at that hour.

Combining exercise with girl clothes is a great motivator!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?