• This topic has 24 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Paula.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Paula
      Lady

Get ladies, I’m looking for some rear end enhancement (body shapers) undies/panties. I’m not blessed with a rear end and no matter how many squats or lunges I do it just not gonna happen lol.

I’ve been on Amazon, enfemme, Janet’s closet and some others looking. I don’t want a J-Lo or a Kardashian rear end but something that’s nice and a little accentuating. Does anyone have any recommendations or have used this body enhancement clothing?

thanks.

Anonymous

Mine have pockets that let you add or remove adding to achieve the look you want. I just checked, and there’s no tags, so I can’t tell you the maker. Sorry! I’m pretty sure I got them on Amazon though. Think about hip pads too.

Connie

xxx

Leonara
      Ambassador

Paula, I know what you mean for enhancement in the right places… i nave padded panties in black and beige and they have pockets for added enhancements… I am not sure I can endorse a product here but by all means PM me if you are interested in the brand name. They were on sale at Macy’s…. Leonara

Yes have a beige and black pair of panties with pockets and there is a noticeable feeling of a sexy butt in tight skirts or jeans. I adore the feeling of showing off my butt as much as my breast when dressed. I think it shows us off as women especially if someone is walking or standing behind you.

Anonymous
      Lady

Its so sexy to have that female hourglass shape be it a little bubble butt or a Kardasian type huge butt.

I have no natural butt at all so I bought an article that looks similar to a panty girdle with foam pads on the sides and rear. Its better than nothing and looks best under a flowy skirt or dress but the pads doesn’t fit very well to my body. I got it off ebay and there is no brand label… sorry.

What I really want are silicone hip and butt pads from Dresstech but they can be pricey. Royaner makes silicone bottoms too but are even more pricey.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I bought a pair of expensive hip and touche pad girdle some years back. They were great and the difference was amazing. Alas the company is no longer trading. I looked at the types the girls mentioned here but they were no match for what I had. I saw on a U tube video how to make your own. I got some memory foam and made a pair of pads. A neighbor who sewed made some covers and I had a pair of pads. I bought some control panties and they are comfortable, fitted nicely inside and I have a nice figure ever since.

I’ve tried a few products for rear end enhancements.

Underworks – these come with foam hip and butt pads.  I used to wear these all the time, but the pads that comes with it are really thin, and don’t give much of any enhancement.  Plus, I fit in between their sizing chart so it is either too big or too small.   As well, the longer I wore the underworks I got the dreaded hip droop so i’m constantly pulling it up.  However, if on a budget the underworks is fine on a pinch.  Good thing about the underworks is that it does have an opening for the bathroom.

sodacoda – I think I bought these off of amazon.  These are similiar to the underworks, but it has silicone inserts for the hip/butt.  However, the padding is very thin, so it barely gives any enhancement.  Since it is silicone, it becomes heavy so the hip droop is noticable and often wearing this; and it doesn’t come with an opening for the bathroom.

dresstech – this is just the silicone butt pad, and it isn’t what you’re asking.  But I found the dresstech butt pads gave me the best enhancement.  It is by far the priciest option, and it is not undies like the 2 i mentioned.  You have to keep it in place with tight and/or shaper.

Paula
        Lady

Thank you so much. I’ll have to look them up.

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

Wendy, I have the underworks in my cart on Amazon just need to pull the trigger, I only need a small amount of shaping as I have a  Butt .

Lynda, just so you’re aware, I used the underworks for the longest time.  For those budget concious, it is fine and does the job.  However, the pads that come with it aren’t very big/thick and only provide a very modest enhancement.

Lynda Jones
            Baroness - Annual

Wendy,

Thanks for the replay, think I will give the a try, after all with Amazon returns are a breeze.

Hey Wendy, I have the same problem with the hop droop so I am also on the hunt for something more suitable but I have been thinking recently of trying to find something I can sew the hip pads into so that they don’t fall down. I have a really nice body shaping item that I got of Wish that has shoulder straps so if I could find a way to get the two to attach to each other then that would solve my problem.

Sarah

Paula
        Lady

Thank you for the advice and I’ll check them out.

Anonymous

HI Paula know several types of silicone pull on types out there on the net look on ebay or amazon be cheaper then the other sites that sells them.  Also many of cd sites sell those padded like panties that gives few inches to rear and some to hips.  Seen those go from 20 dollars and up the silicone items seen go from 50 dollars and up.  Then of course all the major dept stores have a lot shaperwear. Good luck finding something.

Donna

Anonymous

HI Paula try classic curves international

I hope you find some you like.  Never really needed them.  I have a nice phat booty of my own…lol

Anonymous

HI Paula did you see those over at the BFS one pair made by gold seal  could be a good quality enhancement panty .

Donna

Paula
        Lady

I will check in them out,

thanks Donna

Anonymous

Hi, Paula.

I’ve just bought my first sets off Shein – I know it’s Chinese and takes a week to arrive, but they have a great range and didn’t cost the earth.

https://us.shein.com/pdsearch/shapewear/

I’m cursed with no butt too, lol. I use the Rhonda Shear padded briefs combined with foam hip pads (Yuena care) from amazon.
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.rhondashear.com/c/products/booty-galore-high-waisted-padded-brief 

Paula
        Lady

I’ll check it out!

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Girls,
      Has any one tried the Rago High Waist Padded Shaping Panty?

I got some Soda Coda briefs – because it’s one thing padding the booty, and quite another getting some hips to balance it!

No point having it all stick out at the back if you look like a carrot in frontal view!

I’d like to try some of the more  expensive silicone hips, and get me an hourglass going on. Soda Codas look great under tight jeans, but don’t do so well under a bodycon.

Love Laura

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?