- November 8, 2021 at 8:07 am #573395Paula HessParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 212Has thanked: 2108 timesBeen thanked: 1039 times
Get ladies, I’m looking for some rear end enhancement (body shapers) undies/panties. I’m not blessed with a rear end and no matter how many squats or lunges I do it just not gonna happen lol.
I’ve been on Amazon, enfemme, Janet’s closet and some others looking. I don’t want a J-Lo or a Kardashian rear end but something that’s nice and a little accentuating. Does anyone have any recommendations or have used this body enhancement clothing?
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 12, 2021 at 3:38 pm #575423Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 1545Has thanked: 5095 timesBeen thanked: 7593 times
I got some Soda Coda briefs – because it’s one thing padding the booty, and quite another getting some hips to balance it!
No point having it all stick out at the back if you look like a carrot in frontal view!
I’d like to try some of the more expensive silicone hips, and get me an hourglass going on. Soda Codas look great under tight jeans, but don’t do so well under a bodycon.
- November 12, 2021 at 6:21 am #575232
- November 11, 2021 at 7:14 pm #575104Katty SmithLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I’m cursed with no butt too, lol. I use the Rhonda Shear padded briefs combined with foam hip pads (Yuena care) from amazon.
- November 10, 2021 at 6:03 am #574380AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 9, 2021 at 6:01 pm #574188AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 10, 2021 at 5:59 am #574376
- November 9, 2021 at 4:05 pm #574121Jade DanversLadyRegistered On: March 22, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 19Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 188 times
- November 9, 2021 at 5:22 pm #574140
- November 9, 2021 at 3:35 pm #574112
- November 8, 2021 at 6:41 pm #573675AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
HI Paula know several types of silicone pull on types out there on the net look on ebay or amazon be cheaper then the other sites that sells them. Also many of cd sites sell those padded like panties that gives few inches to rear and some to hips. Seen those go from 20 dollars and up the silicone items seen go from 50 dollars and up. Then of course all the major dept stores have a lot shaperwear. Good luck finding something.
- November 8, 2021 at 10:22 am #573471Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 839Has thanked: 904 timesBeen thanked: 3770 times
I’ve tried a few products for rear end enhancements.
Underworks – these come with foam hip and butt pads. I used to wear these all the time, but the pads that comes with it are really thin, and don’t give much of any enhancement. Plus, I fit in between their sizing chart so it is either too big or too small. As well, the longer I wore the underworks I got the dreaded hip droop so i’m constantly pulling it up. However, if on a budget the underworks is fine on a pinch. Good thing about the underworks is that it does have an opening for the bathroom.
sodacoda – I think I bought these off of amazon. These are similiar to the underworks, but it has silicone inserts for the hip/butt. However, the padding is very thin, so it barely gives any enhancement. Since it is silicone, it becomes heavy so the hip droop is noticable and often wearing this; and it doesn’t come with an opening for the bathroom.
dresstech – this is just the silicone butt pad, and it isn’t what you’re asking. But I found the dresstech butt pads gave me the best enhancement. It is by far the priciest option, and it is not undies like the 2 i mentioned. You have to keep it in place with tight and/or shaper.
- December 8, 2021 at 5:09 am #585705Paula HessLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 212Has thanked: 2108 timesBeen thanked: 1039 times
Thank you for the advice and I’ll check them out.
- November 18, 2021 at 2:37 pm #577446Sarah LaneLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 73Has thanked: 994 timesBeen thanked: 390 times
Hey Wendy, I have the same problem with the hop droop so I am also on the hunt for something more suitable but I have been thinking recently of trying to find something I can sew the hip pads into so that they don’t fall down. I have a really nice body shaping item that I got of Wish that has shoulder straps so if I could find a way to get the two to attach to each other then that would solve my problem.
- November 18, 2021 at 5:54 am #577311Lynda JonesBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 143Has thanked: 1357 timesBeen thanked: 518 times
Wendy, I have the underworks in my cart on Amazon just need to pull the trigger, I only need a small amount of shaping as I have a Butt .
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 18, 2021 at 6:59 am #577332Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 839Has thanked: 904 timesBeen thanked: 3770 times
Lynda, just so you’re aware, I used the underworks for the longest time. For those budget concious, it is fine and does the job. However, the pads that come with it aren’t very big/thick and only provide a very modest enhancement.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 8, 2021 at 6:12 pm #573670
- November 8, 2021 at 9:54 am #573464Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1157Has thanked: 4371 timesBeen thanked: 5177 times
I bought a pair of expensive hip and touche pad girdle some years back. They were great and the difference was amazing. Alas the company is no longer trading. I looked at the types the girls mentioned here but they were no match for what I had. I saw on a U tube video how to make your own. I got some memory foam and made a pair of pads. A neighbor who sewed made some covers and I had a pair of pads. I bought some control panties and they are comfortable, fitted nicely inside and I have a nice figure ever since.
- November 8, 2021 at 9:19 am #573449Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1514Has thanked: 9860 timesBeen thanked: 7416 times
Its so sexy to have that female hourglass shape be it a little bubble butt or a Kardasian type huge butt.
I have no natural butt at all so I bought an article that looks similar to a panty girdle with foam pads on the sides and rear. Its better than nothing and looks best under a flowy skirt or dress but the pads doesn’t fit very well to my body. I got it off ebay and there is no brand label… sorry.
What I really want are silicone hip and butt pads from Dresstech but they can be pricey. Royaner makes silicone bottoms too but are even more pricey.
- November 8, 2021 at 9:04 am #573440Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 974Has thanked: 4708 timesBeen thanked: 4169 times
Yes have a beige and black pair of panties with pockets and there is a noticeable feeling of a sexy butt in tight skirts or jeans. I adore the feeling of showing off my butt as much as my breast when dressed. I think it shows us off as women especially if someone is walking or standing behind you.
- November 8, 2021 at 8:32 am #573412LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 729Has thanked: 2975 timesBeen thanked: 2113 times
Paula, I know what you mean for enhancement in the right places… i nave padded panties in black and beige and they have pockets for added enhancements… I am not sure I can endorse a product here but by all means PM me if you are interested in the brand name. They were on sale at Macy’s…. Leonara
- November 8, 2021 at 6:11 pm #573669
- November 8, 2021 at 8:22 am #573403AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Mine have pockets that let you add or remove adding to achieve the look you want. I just checked, and there’s no tags, so I can’t tell you the maker. Sorry! I’m pretty sure I got them on Amazon though. Think about hip pads too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.