Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

Yesterday was yet an other lovely day here in Wales.  I watched a fantastic snooker match on TV (think Mohammed Ali level). I had a nice wander / wonder down by the river. I’d cooked and eaten a Sunday roast (for one –  sometimes needs must), and opened a nice bottle of wine.

Then a knock on the door – Covid rules are a little looser now.

Well, I’ve got a bit of pale lippy on, glossy nails, that’s Ok, but my lacy bra straps are obvious with what I’m wearing, so I put on a hoodie.

I open the door and I have to look down. My 4 year old god-niece is beaming up at me. She still can’t quite get her head around my name (maybe she should call me Marti?) . She offers me a tub with a huge slice of home made walnut cake in it.

Simple pleasures. We had a natter on the doorstep (her mum was bringing up the rear). She wants to impress me with how fast she can run now. I said I would eat my cake with ice cream. As they walked away, she called out one last thing “It’s got to be strawberry ice cream!”.

Be happy while you’re living, for you’re a long time dead.

Marti x

Anonymous

Marti…

Among all the doom and gloom we have had to endure….

It sounded like the perfect day….so many people have been forced apart this last year….

The whole world needs a ” back to normal..ish party “.

so glad you had a good day.

Grace xx

Anonymous

What a lovely day Marti, your God-Neice sounds like a real cutie. Diana💋

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Marti,

Your so right!! Stay positive and live for today. Great uplifting post. Hugs Katey

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?