- No, but dream of it happening
- February 14, 2020 at 3:48 am #277364Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 155Has thanked: 781 timesBeen thanked: 660 times
Have you ever received a femme gift from another person, your wife, SO, or a friend?
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 1, 2020 at 8:46 pm #296215skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 110Replies: 1244Has thanked: 544 timesBeen thanked: 1307 times
Carolyn- I answered yes- I have written about similar thing here https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/skippy1965/forums/
- March 1, 2020 at 6:44 am #295992JennyParticipantRegistered On: January 5, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 42Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
Yes i asked her to get me some thing sexy and
Cute. She came home with this simple but cute sexy red teddy with black hearts on it. And a stuff sulth anamil.
I was so happy and could not wait to try it on, told her only one problem. I now need a red bra to go with this teddy.
You know what she said…… Ok next time we are out we will look. I love her SO Much!!!
- February 29, 2020 at 2:28 am #281284Sophia FabParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
- February 29, 2020 at 1:31 am #281277Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 168Has thanked: 1056 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
My ex wife has bought me most of my woman’s clothing, Jewelry, makeup, etc.. Former girlfriends and present SO also have bought me female items also. In fact my SO wants to buy me something female every time we go shopping and I have to tell her no not today, lets wait for my birthday or Christmas or some other special day.
- February 27, 2020 at 7:03 pm #280928Bearded Lady (AKA Dee)ParticipantRegistered On: January 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 25Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
A girlfriend asked me if I wanted a stretch lace teddy she didn’t want anymore. I actually turned her down. I started overthinking it and kind of freaked out. If it had come later in our relationship I wouldn’t have thought so much about it, but at that point I wasn’t sure how comfortable she was with it, which made me feel uncomfortable. Lost opportunity, I guess. I think that’s part of why I like leotards and one-piece swimsuits and teddies so much now.
- February 23, 2020 at 4:00 pm #279995KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 146Has thanked: 78 timesBeen thanked: 475 times
- February 23, 2020 at 1:03 pm #279941BigBangtheoryParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 58Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
Hi Carolyn, Great topic because of the acceptance of a SO is involved. We had just started experimenting with Stephanie and on Christmas my wife bought me a set that had pink shorts and a super girly pink t-shirt and a girly backpack. They didn’t fit well since she didn’t know my girl size. The next Christmas she went to her friends house and had sewn for me a beautiful long skirt. I almost cried and was overwhelmed with emotions that she would do that for me. Even today after our many shopping trips together and other items she has bought me, that skirt is an item that I will cherish until I die. The love that went into it still makes me emotional.
- February 23, 2020 at 5:27 pm #280027
- February 21, 2020 at 12:47 pm #279469MichelleParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
It is nice to see that many of you have family and/or friends who have shown their acceptance and care to give meaningful gifts. My wife and a couple of friends have gifted me with jewelry and female clothing over the years. My wife and I have been married 40 years and it wasn’t always this way. It is too long of a story to write here but we have worked thru the challenges of crossdressing shared by many. Crossdressing is just one of many things we enjoy and have fun with in our life.
- February 21, 2020 at 12:57 pm #279474Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 155Has thanked: 781 timesBeen thanked: 660 times
My wife and I have been married for 47 years, I am sure our stories are similar. We had our “talk” about 15 years ago and things have been so much better since. My first birthday after the talk she bought me a red chemise, red bra, red panties, and four tubes of lipstick. Then she said I should wear them that night, best birthday ever!!!!
- February 21, 2020 at 11:19 am #279444Tricia LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 58Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
Only once. After almost 20 years of marriage, I told my (now ex) wife that I wanted to wear her panties during an intimate moment. After the initial shock, she grew to be accepting of it. The following Valentine’s Day she bought me my first pair of panties that were exclusively mine. I was quite thrilled at the time!
To this day I have remained completely closeted otherwise, including keeping Tricia hidden from my wife of over thirteen years. As far as I know, my ex hasn’t divulged my secret to anyone, including my two daughters (although they both assisted me in preparing for my first time out dressed en femme for Halloween over sixteen years ago).
- February 20, 2020 at 5:45 am #279097frances47ParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
- February 20, 2020 at 4:04 am #279062Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1164Has thanked: 758 timesBeen thanked: 2337 times
I began wearing pantyhose and heels at 4. My mother, grandmother and aunt gave me their used pantyhose and my mother let me borrow her heels.
In high school, my girlfriend seeing how much I loved her legs in pantyhose, thought I might like to try them and bought me a few pairs. I never told her I had been wearing pantyhose since I was 4 and still wear them everyday.
A couple of weeks after I met my wife, she met Patty. We became girlfriends and went out often, many times to shop, and buy new things for each other. I had been dressing a couple of years and already had a lot of nice things, but I loved getting more and enjoyed wearing what she bought me.
I pretty much stopped dressing after college. Then several years back after the kids moved out, my wife thought it might be fun to bring Patty back. I had some old clothes I kept and tried them on. I had outgrown them. I also couldn’t believe how sexy they were and how I had the nerve to wear them. They wouldn’t do, so out we went to get some new things for Patty.
We still like to go out and get new things for Patty. It’s rare if when we are out shopping, Patty doesn’t get at least some new pantyhose, bras or panties. Sometimes even several dresses.
- February 19, 2020 at 6:48 pm #278976Chelly KrossParticipantRegistered On: April 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 109Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 256 times
Yes, My wife buys me stuff all the time. She has bought me bra and panty sets for Christmas. Bought me dresses just because she saw it and liked it. Bought me make up because she knew I was low and she was in the store. She has bought me jewelry, wigs etc. Just this week she bought me several packs of clip on converters that turn post and fish hook earrings into clip on earrings. She is awesome!!
- February 19, 2020 at 7:38 am #278861Robin JonesParticipantRegistered On: February 8, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
- February 17, 2020 at 4:29 am #278205Brittany LovParticipantRegistered On: December 29, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
- February 22, 2020 at 9:10 am #279612Nicola De AuvergneParticipantRegistered On: January 12, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 93Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
I’ve a friend in London who sends me lingerie, make up and hosiery. Love her sends, the anticipation of arrival – then there are also the surprises, the things out of the blue. The unexpected. Her last, a delayed birthday and Christmas gift: some pink nail varnish, ballerina tights and pairs of suspender belts : deep ones, I don’t like the skimpy ones. The white one, panelled and patterned, ideal for some long vintage stockings I’d found before Christmas; the other, awaiting wear, black, lacy to every edge, needs some black, seemed hose and heels. And a black slip.
- February 16, 2020 at 6:58 pm #278146SandiParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 11 times
I have a wonderful friend, Catie. She has known me in the closet for over 10 years. She’s been very supportive and my only close friend who knows the real me. She has given me many gifts over the years from makeup to lingerie and dresses. (a few toys too!) She has even fixed me up on a few dates.
- February 16, 2020 at 3:36 pm #278031Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 7Replies: 439Has thanked: 405 timesBeen thanked: 807 times
- February 16, 2020 at 11:08 am #277988LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 317Has thanked: 620 timesBeen thanked: 511 times
- February 16, 2020 at 8:31 am #277942Brenda MaidenformParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 70Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
- February 16, 2020 at 6:46 am #277914Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 66Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
Ellie is a lucky girl, having very supportive family members who tend to spoil her! I’ve received necklaces, earrings, finger rings, bath soaps, nail polish, stick on nails, lipstick, dresses, shoes, etc. One daughter has taken me to a local VS to help me pick out panties and lingerie. My other daughter and my wife have treated me with spa days together. Sharing ‘girl time’ together with them is the my most precious gift of all.
Love and Hugs, Ellie
- February 16, 2020 at 3:28 am #277876Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1164Has thanked: 758 timesBeen thanked: 2337 times
My wife met Patty a couple of weeks after we met. They became girlfriends and often went out together shopping. We also bought lots of things for each other. For Patty to get some pantyhose, panties, lingerie, heels, dress and even wigs and makeup is not unusual.
- February 16, 2020 at 1:39 am #277873sandra saundersParticipantRegistered On: August 17, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 197Has thanked: 431 timesBeen thanked: 460 times
The only person I have told about Sandra is my daughter in law and apart from being very supportive has given me jewellery, clothes and make up which I found to be quite moving in an emotional sense.
- February 16, 2020 at 1:16 am #277871Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 59Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
This past Christmas I went to a Christmas party where we had to bring a gift to exchange. I was surprised when I opened my gift and found a lovely purse inside of the box. It was supposed to be a gag gift but I really liked it and I put it with my feminine clothing and use it when I go out dressed en femme. If they only knew that it was just what I wanted and it was far from a gag gift
- February 15, 2020 at 3:47 pm #277780Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 397Has thanked: 432 timesBeen thanked: 1223 times
- February 15, 2020 at 3:10 pm #277775
- February 15, 2020 at 3:00 pm #277774Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 366Has thanked: 599 timesBeen thanked: 838 times
Carolyn, when I first saw your poll, I said to myself, “well, here’s yet another poll I’ll have to answer ‘no’ to.” You and others here at CDH know what an ultra-closeted CD I am, and to this day no one to my knowledge (except for my CDH sisters) knows about my fondness for crossdressing.
But then it hit me! I do remember my ex-wife gave me a “femme” gift decades ago (when we were still married). It was a pair of black ballet leg warmers, with stirrups, that extended from my feet to my upper thighs. Of course, at the time I was only a stealth lingerie (hers) underdresser on VERY rare occasions when I had the house to myself most of the night. She would have fainted dead away if she knew I would eventually become the CD I am today, and I’m sure she had no idea that I had such tendencies. OBTW, she’d been in ballet all her life, at one point owning her own studio, and still today at 65, is still involved in the art and actively taking classes.
Given my nascent penchant at the time for underdressing, I was both tingly and exhiliarated, yet utterly appalled by the gift. Did she suspect or know?? Why would she give me something used almost exclusively by girl dancers?? Should I consider it an affront to my “manhood”?
No, the gift had no femme or crossdressing implications, rather the leg warmers were for cold weather jogging. We had both always hated the cold and she thought they might keep my legs comfy under my sweatpants.
So, I graciously accepted the gift, and actually used the legwarmers for many a winters’ run. I don’t know what ever happened to them. They didn’t come with me after the divorce (although some of her leotards did!).
I know some of my CDH sisters will say, “Oh, is that all?” And true, it’s nothing like receiving panties, a bra or other lingerie, a pair of earrings or a tube of lipstick from a loving and supportive SO. But looking back on this now, it had (and has) meaning for me. What she gave me then so long ago, can only be truly appreciated now, in the present, in my current incarnation. And I’ll be forever grateful.
- February 15, 2020 at 12:39 pm #277730sarasue olsonParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 142Has thanked: 358 timesBeen thanked: 605 times
I received many of those special gifts during my lifetime, it started with my sister giving me A nighty and panties. from there several of my sisters friends gave me clothes they outgrew and some gifts on my birthday and Christmas. My mom also gave me several gifts of panties and nighties for getting good school grades. When I married my dear wife who totally accepted me she would buy me things like bras panties nightgowns even dresses skirts swimwear, she had to do some travel on her job and would surprise me by bringing something home for me while on her trip. She liked to sew and made several dresses and skirts for surprise gifts. I feel totally blessed during my life with all those happy memories.
- February 15, 2020 at 9:38 am #277664Kathryn LynnParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 61Has thanked: 289 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
- February 15, 2020 at 8:48 am #277659
- February 15, 2020 at 3:06 am #277583Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 187Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 463 times
<p style=”text-align: center;”>No I’ve never been given any fem gifts from my family or friends, none of them have any idea that I’m a cross-dresser I’m still in the closet to them all x any item of clothing that I have I’ve had to buy them all myself so when I go shopping I know exactly what size I am without having to try them on x I’ve been thinking for a long time about having my ears pierced so i can wear drop earrings and stud earrings too i think wearing earrings is so feminine x</p>
- February 15, 2020 at 1:31 am #277574Cindy HarperParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
I have not had anything form my wife as she does not know about Cindy and would not be very accepting but I did have a close work friend some years ago who after a period of time i started to slowly open up to about Cindy.we would often meet for coffee and she would want to know what i was wearing. We would talk clothes and share fashion ideas often sending one another pictures via WhatsApp of clothes we liked or had bought. She made my day once when she was out shopping and started to send me pictures of clothes she thought would make a lovely outfit for me.
Anyway one day we met as usual for a coffee and it was my birthday week.she handed over a bag as she wished me happy birthday. My heart started to flutter. The first package I opened contained a beautiful pair of black lace panties. I hope i got your size correct she said smiling. The next package was a couple of pairs of soft tights but the third was a box containing a gorgeous pair of black high heels. I remember looking at her stunned.
I feel sad now at the memory because our friendship did not last. She started to develop different feelings for me and i could not give her what she wanted. The friendship was beautiful whilst it lasted and i still miss her to this day.
- February 14, 2020 at 8:47 pm #277550Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1130Has thanked: 1533 timesBeen thanked: 2864 times
Only a few weeks ago, I was helping my wife organize the jewelry in her armoire, and when I admired an unusual style of earrings she had, she gifted them to me; and later, a pearl necklace (she knew I had been looking online for one like that).
- February 15, 2020 at 2:25 am #277580
- February 14, 2020 at 8:37 pm #277549Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 700Has thanked: 1719 timesBeen thanked: 1400 times
Hi Carolyn ,
I’ve been extremely fortunate to receive several femme gifts.
My wife brings me flowers several times a month , she also gifts me verbally calling me Princess or wife , this is in public & private. The other day after I’d finished my housework she melted me saying ” good girl .”
The management team at one of the hotel resorts I work at , gave me a gold sequin evening gown – it’s currently being altered so I can wear it at a professional dressing day.
My wife buys me female jewellery – toe rings , anklets , bracelets .
I’m extremely lucky in her acceptance & support 💐💐
- February 14, 2020 at 8:05 pm #277543Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 214Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 662 times
My spouse at the time once made me a pair of clip-on earrings. She was into jewelry making at the time and using a clip-on base and silver jump rings, she made some dangling earrings.
A support group I go to has a gift game every December meeting. You can pick an unopened gift, or “steal’ someone else’s gift. If a gift is stolen they can steal a gift (but not something they had that round) or get an unwrapped gift. A round ends when someone picks an unwrapped gift. One year I got a pocketbook that I still use to this day.
Once I celebrated my birthday with a few friends, just for company and to share some cake. One couple unexpectedly bought me some scarves. I don’t usually wear scarves, but the fact that they went out of their way to get me something was appreciated,
- February 14, 2020 at 7:14 pm #277538JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 112Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 305 times
- February 14, 2020 at 6:29 pm #277526Charlotte LapinParticipantRegistered On: December 12, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Yes! My wife likes to surprise me with girl booty from her trips to thrift stores. Once, she texted me from a store, asking if I liked a top she was considering getting for me. “It looks like your style,” she explained, and she was right. It’s one of my favorites! She has also gifted me pieces from her wardrobe, and made for me a girly macrame necklace for my birthday.
I’m a lucky lucky girl.
- February 14, 2020 at 4:20 pm #277494Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 199Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 655 times
Over the years I’ve gifted myself plenty of times, but I guess that doesn’t count. It would be wonderful if someone surprised me. My long-time girlfriend isn’t home yet so maybe Valentine’s Day 2020 will be special. It’s a long-shot since she’s shown little interest in learning about Emily. I’d appreciate anything from her that acknowledged Emily’s existence.
Hope all you girls are having a lovely Valentine’s Day!
- February 14, 2020 at 5:42 pm #277508ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 155Has thanked: 781 timesBeen thanked: 660 times
Hi Emily, it would be so special to receive a gift from a loved one especially your SO (girlfriend). Don’t give up on it possibly happening. My wife didn’t give me anything for years, then one day she did, it was so special. It was as if she finally recognized my need to be femme. It has blossom from there!
- February 17, 2020 at 4:06 pm #278391Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 199Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 655 times
Thanks Carolyn! Not giving up, but I’ll have to wait until next year and see what happens. In the meantime, every day can be Valentine’s Day when I’m buying for myself! Anyone who’s reading this – don’t forget that. Be good to yourself!
- February 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm #277488Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1255Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 1659 times
- February 14, 2020 at 1:12 pm #277470Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 58Replies: 577Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1473 times
Not so much from family or friends, but some of the lingerie stores I have dealt with over the years have sent me “gifts with purchase”. Mostly panties etc
Now whilst I’m sure the sentiment was well meant, there’s also cynical old Caty working here, the above were also a very good chance of not being slow moving stock they were having trouble shifting in the first place.
As a great Aussie mate of mine would say, “Oh ye of little faif”
- February 14, 2020 at 12:10 pm #277457Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 19Replies: 3714Has thanked: 3889 timesBeen thanked: 4380 times
“Oh yes ”
Christmas was just wonderful and very special. First time in years a Christmas was with just my wife and I home alone. Always had a family member at one point or another so this one felt so different, more than I could ever imagine . cut to the chase.. morning were all breakfast full , coffee in hand and to our gifts we go . Shortly after opening a few she reaches under the tree and pulls out two presents and hands them over and says merry Christmas. Enjoy. first one I opened assuming more clothing and such and then after opening it wrap in pretty pink paper I was I amazement . There was a Black , gold accent silk blouse glittering with a soft curl neck line very feminine . I look up at her and with a big smile ”you like it ” . total shock, speechless.. I was. Before this she’s only really got me simple things clips for my hair and such. Once tease me when she went shopping for undies for herself and bought me some very pretty panties it surprised me . That’s it though . now looking at me says ” well you seem quite happy, hehe!!!.. now open the other one.” slowly I reach down with hands shaking grab the other one and away I go .. up goes the lid and there wrapped in the same pink paper I raise a Black leather skirt just above the knees , slit at the back and a cute black leather bet with brass buckle. starring at her ” Merry Christmas , I hope you like and now try it on and let me see..”
I head to the bedroom quickly slipped them on and out I came still in shock . she looked and says “yes perfect , both fit well, I’m happy now work on your accessories and your all good to go”. With my few years of dressing she has slowly shown a more comfortable acceptance towards me and these wonderful gifts well have now become my favorite outfit in the closet 🙂
- February 14, 2020 at 2:21 pm #277476ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 155Has thanked: 781 timesBeen thanked: 660 times
What a wonderful Christmas for you, it’s not just the gifts but the acceptance that came with them that puts it over the top. You are a very lucky girl to have such an understanding wife. I hope she also received some nice gifts. I will bet the outfit has become one of your favorites.
- February 14, 2020 at 11:59 am #277451Danielle WayneParticipantRegistered On: December 2, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Yes I have. Ever since coming out to my wife and daughter, acceptance of my femme side has steadily increased. Just today for Valentine’s day, my wife bought me nail polish in various fun colors and told me she knows how much I like my nails painted, enjoy. I was ecstatic. Although a small gift, so very huge in the world of being accepted for my femme self.</p>
- February 14, 2020 at 11:03 am #277429DeLoraParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 52Replies: 270Has thanked: 820 timesBeen thanked: 1308 times
For Christmas my wife gave me a rather girly bobble hat with a big furry bobble, the also have me some very cuddly pyjamas.
She recently gave me a white top with a shear back.
It certainly feels amazing to receive gifts that show acceptance of my femme side.
- February 14, 2020 at 8:39 am #277405Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 288Has thanked: 445 timesBeen thanked: 864 times
I had a boyfriend a few years back now and he used to bye me things for my birthday and Xmas. He was an architectural engineer and travelled a lot all over the world and brought me some very beautiful things , a saari and a silk kimono. I still miss him, not for the gifts, he was really great.
- February 14, 2020 at 6:45 am #277384HippieParticipantRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
- February 14, 2020 at 6:23 am #277381Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 397Has thanked: 432 timesBeen thanked: 1223 times
Yes I have, and it makes for some very special feelings. My sister and both of her daughters have managed to give a feminine gift almost every birthday and Christmas since my sis discovered her unknown sister when I was 29. At one point I had more pajamas and nighties than I ever could wear and had to ask them to not buy me so many.
The last 20 years or so they have taken turns one clothing gifts, and it runs the whole gamut of ladies gifts, bath sets, gift certificates to the nail or hair salon, dresses, skirts, blouses, jewelry and even jeans to make their old aunt look a little younger.
I have treasured every gift they have given me over the years and I do feel blessed to have family that is so understanding of my life, and my nieces have never called me “uncle anything” in their lives. Sis raised them to understand that I was different from most people and I have always been their aunt Paula.
- February 14, 2020 at 6:33 am #277383ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 155Has thanked: 781 timesBeen thanked: 660 times
There is just something so special about receiving femme gifts. The person(s) is recognizing who you are and giving you the acceptance we all desperately seek. I love those special gifts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.