• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Recently I’ve been able to start my regular weekly ‘girl shop’ again; admittedly in man-mode but I still have a great time browsing for clothes and accessories.  I buy most of my clothes in local charity shops, very rarely do items in my size (UK 24) turn up but I have had some lucky finds in the last couple of weeks.

First up was a lovely Fiorelli grey croc handbag with shoulder strap – just what I wanted to use with my best outfits, on the same trip a lovely light blue cardigan and a black blazer.  A week later I found a super midi length red dress embroidered with floral designs in a silver thread. I can’t wait to see what I find when I’m out next time 🙂

Whats been your best buy recently ?

I still buy on line; but my recent purchases were :

– amazon, a The Finals racing swimsuit and a Yingfa racing swimsuit.

– Le Chateau, I had a code that provided $25 off from a $50 purchase, so I bought 5 skirts and a top.  Unfortunately, they ran out of the size for the top so they only sent me the 5 skirts.  Averaged about $10.50/skirt, including the coupon code, so it was a really good deal.

Anonymous

Well I could say, nice lace top holdups, bootcut jeans, a really nice blue top.
      But the best is not actually something I wear.
      A new house,and a new chapter in life.

Found some black booties with a two inch heel and a pair of pumps with pointy toe and three inch heel on Saturday at Marshalls and just love wearing them now all day.

I recently bought a stunning knee length sequined dress with a lovely gold trim, and the cutest nude/pink biker jacket from eBay, each less than £10 and in perfect condition.

Looking forward to wearing those on Saturday – yay!

Love Laura

Natalie
      Lady

I bought a pair of knee high leather boots on clearance this summer for $10! I believe they were like 80% off. They’re very comfortable boots and now I’m wearing them more often as there in season for the fall.

Anonymous

Hi Alice…good question, after all we do like a bargain !!

I recently bought a sheer chiffon leopard print scarf from a charity shop…for £2.50….it still had the original shop tag on it….well I had to, didn’t I. ??

Happy shopping girls…grace xx

Emily
      Lady

I bought an adorable light grey, short sleeve, cowl neck sweater dress at a thrift shop for $5! It’s a bit shorter than my usual style but looks great with black tights.

Seren
      Baroness

I’ve not got a great selection of charity shops here, but I have found an amazing online s/h shop, where I got a couple of cute dresses and some other girl things for cheap. I also picked up some beautiful timberland boots off eBay (the aforementioned s/h shop had same, but a bit too small… search eBay, find next size up, vgc…. ~40£ 🥳)

Anonymous

Grace sweetie, do tell are you a charity shop hunter like me too?.
      Definitely pick up some brilliant bargains in some of them.

Anonymous

Do I frequent charity shops Amanda  ???…next time you pass one…take a look in the window…..the mannequin is probably me!!!!

Smes, grace xx

Anonymous

Gosh I hope they don’t dress you in pink Grace, I would probably buy the whole lot, then you would be a naked mannequin in the window sweetie wearing big glasses, (Holy Sh*t) I would half giggle on the way out. 😂😂

Anonymous

Amanda!!!….and I thought we were friends………..

only joking, huggs, “Owlface” xx

Anonymous

We are sweetie, that’s why I would leave you with your glasses, I would never deprive a friend of such an important item. Hehe 💋💋

Anonymous

Got some glorious pink dresses that I love last week. Been loving wearing them this week xx

Anonymous

Being on the “hunt” for our fabulous finds seems to be half of the fun!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?