Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all I thought I would tell a story about a recent trip to the mall. I was fully dressed en femme wearing a jacket, blouse, jeans, and booties. I was there to find some new jeans and to check out the sales. The other women in the stores exchanged smiles with me and I used the restroom without incident. It was a Saturday so it was fairly busy. But I tried on many outfits and found a couple pairs of jeans I liked. I proceeded to the checkout and had a nice conversation with the SA. We talked about the store being busy and how she loved the jeans I picked out and how she recently purchased the same ones. She definitely knew I wasn’t a gg by my voice and she gave me that smile. But she complimented me on my outfit and nails and said have a great day miss! What a wonderful experience. This was at Macy’s and I’ve never had a bad experience there.

Leah
      Baroness

glad to hear,  our money spends just as well as a GG’s money!

Hi Rachel,

Sounds like you had a lovely trip to the mall and your confidence is outstanding!  Wear your new jeans in good health.

Alice

Hi Rachel

My very first time out dressed en fememe, I went to a Macy’store at the mall near where I live .Being my first time out in public I didn’t know what to expect. I went into the rear entrance thinking that there wouldn’t be as many shoppers using the rear entrance. I remember walking on the sidewalk hearing the sound of my heels on the pavement with my heart racing as I got closer to door. When I was almost to the door I stopped and thought about turned around and going back to my car.As I hesitated the door opened and a lady came out and held the door open for me and said .Have a nice time shopping. I smiled at her and walked into the store right in the middle of the lingerie department. I had never seen this much lingere before in my life. I was surrounded by everything from panties to sleep wear everywhere I looked. I felt so intimidated by the amount of lingerie that I didn’t know what to do.luckley for me there wasn’t very many people shopping for lingerie so not wanting to look like I was out of place  I started looking at panties and bras that were on sale, sorting through them like I was looking for a particular color or size. I wondered if anyone was looking at me but after awhile I realized that nobody cared about what I was doing. I wasn’t doing anything different than the other women shopping for lingerie I actually found a cute pair of bikini panties my size so I picked them up and was carrying them as I continued to look at bras I finally went to the checkout counter and put the panties I had found on the counter. The salesgirl looked at me and said. These are on sale today buy one get one free Do you want to look for another pair?in my best feminine voice I said No I just want to buy these She smiled at me and rang up the panties and I paid for them. She gave me my change and put the panties in a bag along with my receipt and told me to have a great day That Rachel was my first time out in public in a Macy’s store. Keep shopping and good luck to you. Janine

Anonymous

I would have gone to find a 2nd pair.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on a great experience.

Hi Rachel

Thanks for sharing your story.

Each one of these stories about trips to the mall is an inspiration to others who maybe reluctant to take that leap.

The more of us who just go for it, normal outdoor stuff but wearing what we want to wear, the more likely others will do the same, and make more acceptable to society in general.

The acceptance and compliments you received must have given you such a buzz.

❤️B

Yea it gave me quite a buzz quite a buzz Bianca. But most of all it gave me acceptance❤️

Lisa Fox
      Lady

Hi Rachel!  I wish I had your courage and great experience! When shopping in person, it has never been en femme, always the guy shopping for his wife wondering if they suspected I was buying for myself.  Yours sounds so much better!

Sweet!

I always find that once I own up to shopping for myself, I cease being a pervert and become a customer.

Anonymous

I love going out as Annie.   I have been out about 10 times since last August and with nary a glance to suggest I wasn’t what I presented as.  On my last outing I stopped at Target as my last stop.  Needed some makeup remover and nail polish remover.  I went up to the clerk to pay and she told me she loved the color of my lipstick.   Validation is soooo nice.  Love being out as Annie.

I always love to hear a good going out story. Thank you for sharing.

-SR-

Anonymous

Being accepted as a girl is a real thrill; I only enjoyed one mall outing before the shutdown, but looking forward to others when the “real world” returns. Grocery shopping is OK, but you can’t “try on” your shopping cart for size and looks.

Terri
      Duchess

Thanks for posting a great story. Macy’s is my favorite store. I have been shopping there a long time. I use my Macy’s card and get discounts sometimes.  I love the Backstage section.  Have gotten some amazing buy there.  Thanks again for posting.

Hugs Terri

Having been dressing for many years, I finally made the plunge and went shopping for the first time at the start of February. It was an amazing experience, I really felt like a woman and did wonders for my confidence. Didn’t get any funny looks and even chatted to the Sales Assistant at the till.

However now we are in lockdown here in the UK, I am getting really frustrated that I can’t do it again, and as my Wife is at home too (and doesn’t know about Karen) I can’t even dress at home.

Karen’s next appearance could be some time away!

Karen

xx

[postquote quote=331618][/postquote]
      Hi Terri, I also love the backstage section. I have found many deals there and have built at least half my wardrobe there. When my receipts say I saved over $200, I just can’t help to make it my first stop to shop.

-Rachel

[postquote quote=332540][/postquote]

Rachel I had no idea about Macy’s backstage section. Now I can’t wait for stores to reopen !

Hugs

Autumn

Lea
      Lady

Nice adventure! I miss shopping, the mall, my favorite thrift stores, and all the wonderful people I encounter when dressed sort-of-femme or shopping-for-femme. Can’t wait for the shelter to be over!

[postquote quote=333901][/postquote]

Yes Autumn it is great at my local Macy’s. I got some NYDJ jeans for under $10. Multiple blouses, sweaters, skirts, and a couple jackets ranging from $5-$30.

-Rachel

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?