• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ever since I can remember I have always been fascinated with dressing up in women’s clothes and wearing makeup and nail polish. Even as a kid I remember thinking about the possibility of becoming a new person when I dressed up. At first, I thought  purely sexual, but as I got into my early 20’s and was able to explore more with buying my own clothes and wearing them (behind closed doors) I am starting to realize that I am just more comfortable in women’s clothes and feel so free. However, I am just struggling with finding my niche in this community and figuring out how to keep my masculine and feminine lives separate, but active. Absolutely no one knows about this side of me and therefore have no one to talk about it with. I guess I am just hoping that through this forum I can find some girls my age who can talk me through all of this and help me find my way. I look forward to hopefully getting to meet a lot of you 🙂

Anonymous

Welcome to our little bit of heaven.

Hi Savannah!  Such a lovely name…….brings back memories of Savannah, Georgia. The fashions and the southern belles….oh la la! Welcome to CDH! I am certain you will find lots of info here to help with your issue. How large is your “community”? Small communities are harder to pull off a dual identity……regardless of what movies and TV shows indicate. If your community is large, then it would be much easier.  How likely are you to be discovered where you are? Does your male life place you into areas where you are likely to run into people who know you? How are you going to look…en femme….different enough to get away being different? You could say…..I have a female cousin who resembles me somewhat or a sister.   Anyway, that is a start from me. I am sure some of the girls will also be able to assist you here, as well.  Don’t be a stranger….I am here for you.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Hi there. For me, I found there was a lot of working myself out to do before I went into the big wide world. There are plenty of people on here to help you

Hi Savannah. Congratulations on accepting this side of your personality! I have always struggled to accept who i really am. Been experimenting with waxing recently and i am going for a full leg and Hollywood wax on Thursday. Cant wait to feel the smoothness!

Hi Savannah and welcome!!!

It sounds as if you are going through what most of us do at one point or another, how to find the balance you need in life.  It all starts with figuring out where your comfort level is, and just building on it from there.  Everyone is so different in this, it’s simply a matter of what you are comfortable with at the present time.  Whether it be maintaining two identities, or trying to find a way to blend them together at some point, or even living full time – there is no right or wrong way to move forward… it’s all about what you feel you need and are comfortable with doing.

You made a great first step in joining this fabulous sorority of gals on this site.  This place is absolutely filled to the top with a wonderful group of ladies who are more than willing to chat and share their experiences with ya to help guide you to where you want to be.  Dive into this site, and most importantly have fun!!

<3  Lauren

Hi Savannah,

Welcome, and remember here you are never alone. There’s is a great number of awesome ladies to help you on your journey!!! If you ever want to chat just drop me a message.

Hugs,

Lanna💋

Anonymous

Great story Savannah!  I’m at a similar point in life.  I’ve dressed behind closed doors for a long time but my feelings have been changing recently.  I feel a lot more comfortable with my girl self and don’t know what to do next 🙁

Its great to hear how embracing you girl are 🙂 and I’m sure I’ll need some advice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?