Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies,

So, I recently came out as a crossdresser to my girlfriend of a few months and my therapist in the same week. I wanted there to be no secrets and allow my girlfriend the ability to decide early how she feels about this . My therapist was happy that I am opening up about it and beginning to accept this part of me.  My girlfriend, was very accepting and curious. She asked all sorts of questions, she did research, she said for me to be who I need to be.  While she is not ready to see me (nor am I ready for that either),  she hasn’t changed towards me in the least. I suggested she discuss with her therapist if she would like and I have invited her to join me for one of my sessions in case she would like to discuss in depth together. We are setting some boundaries for the both of us, but overall she has handled it amazingly well. She is so loving that I am not surprised, but I am so so grateful. I went through a long term marriage and I never told her about it, but it is likely she may have known.  Neither of us discussed it and I was certainly not, nor am I still, comfortable talking much about my CDing. I never felt safe with my ex to be able to share this part of me. She was such a “judgy” person, I was desperately afraid of how she’d handle it and who she would tell.

After coming out to my girlfriend and therapist, while we don’t talk about it much (thankfully), I feel like I am embracing it more than I ever have.  Growing up and through my 20s/30s, it felt like it was my dirty little secret. I was ashamed of it. I would go in bursts where I needed to dress up and then go for years without needing to again.  However, in recent months something has changed in me. I feel more accepting of my crossdressing in private (no desire to go out in public, just around my home). Amazon has made it easy for me to fill out a small wardrobe with outfits and lingerie for me to wear around the house when I am alone.  Just this week, I have found a panty that is so soft and comfortable I made the conscious decision to ditch my male boxer-briefs.  I feel free being able to wear my new discovery under my male clothing all the time.  Not sure what the future holds, but I look forward to sharing here the journey and I love that my girlfriend is so accepting.

So this is me, Chloe, and I am pleased to meet you all.

Cheers,

xoxoxo

Anonymous

Hi Chloe, Thank you for sharing with us. You aren’t alone in what you have endured. All of us girls here have went thru it in one way or another and some still going thru it. Amazon is the best, as I also have done what you did. No more boxers for me!!

Tiffany

Hi Tiffany,  I am finding quite quickly that while I have felt alone and unique in experiencing these feelings, this is more common and “normal” than I have ever realized before. I cannot wait to talk about it all as I get to know you all.  ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chloe  very nice meeting you too and welcome.. I enjoyed reading your intro. With a supportive girlfriend and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important  part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted . You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Here the girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion.

Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie, thank you so much. I look forward to having some girlfriends to chat with.  I’ve been so secluded for so long, this community already feels like home.

It is a pleasure to meet you Chloe, I hope you enjoy your stay here and you look fantastic! Having a supportive person in your life, especially your girlfriend must be wonderful! I hope you enjoy your time and look around here and find many new and wonderful friends!

Thank you Jenny.. you are so sweet to say so.  I admit though that I am using a filter 🙂 But my profile pic does closely reflect how I look in my mind’s eye.  XO

Hi Chloe

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring.

Looking fabulous.

❤️B

Hi Chloe, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! I don’t have the time I once did to welcome new members, but after reading this introduction post I just had to send you a welcoming post to tell you how wonderful I think it was for you to be honest with both your current girlfriend your therapist. I always advise honesty right away because it solves so many potential problems. Give your girlfriend a gig hug for me for being so understanding and supportive right now! It appears she is a very possible keeper! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Teralynn,  your message is so kind and appreciated.  Thank you. I look forward to getting to know yourself and other gals around here for sure!

Hello Chloe.
      What a wonderful introduction and congratulations on you self discovery and being more comfortable as you.
      It’s a true blessing to have someone so accepting and loving and I wish you both a wonderful future together. Thankyou for sharing that with us.

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Chloe nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here. Wow what a intro page and so cute to boot you have come to the best place on the internet to learn about the girl that lives in your heart and sole . We all are very supportive to all who come here and you girlfriend with a supportive girlfriend what a bonus . So get settled in relax kick off your heels and enjoy yourself  . also if you get girlfriend talking about us here suggest to her to join as there is a area here just for wifes and SOs to have a place to chat with other wifes and SOs that we cant go to just them so she can chat ask questions and get answers from other ladies like her self. And she can come to our side and ask us questions about everything girly as we know . So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat .

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie… you are just so so sweet.  Thank you very much for the warm welcome and compliment. Can’t say I have ever been called cute to boot before, but it made me blush.   Thank you sweetie.  Kicking off my heels (well brown booties anyway, it is October 1st and all 😉) now and slipping into something more comfy.

Seren
      Baroness

Yay go Chloe!!

welcome to CDH 👋

I know what you mean about the guilty secret…. for years I felt the same, it was such a relief to tell my wife and then a therapist.
      Happy to chat anytime

Seren xx

Hi Seren… I know, right? It felt soooo good getting that off my “girls”  😉  and opening up to someone I love and cherish without any expectations in return.   She could have completely rejected me right then, but here we are months later and we are as strong as ever.

Happy for you Chloe.

I love Amazon.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Welcome, Chloe. Wonderful to see you’re getting some real support from your SO!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Chloe! Sounds like you are off to a great start. Have fun exploring this site. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Someone will have an answer, guaranteed.
      Emily

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s wonderful to see you here. Thanks for your introduction. I look forward to hearing more about your journey.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Chloe,

It’s nice to meet you too.

Jessica.

Welcome Chloe!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?