Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Greetings and salutations!

I’m Renee – I’m from the southeastern US and I’m more theoretical at this point than anything. I don’t really have much in the way of clothing… the only thing I really have are a couple of corsets recently purchased. Still breaking them in, in fact.
      Renee

Hi Renee nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. So much to see and do here from reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl Renee that lives in your heart and sole. As for making friends there ar so many from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . so get settled in relax kick off your heels and stay a while . We are a big happy family of girls here and now you are a new sister and family member also .So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Welcome, Renee! I’m originally from the Deep South. I’m still kinda new to this myself but I have been underdressing for ten years now and I’m just starting to take the next steps. Corsets have always been my favorite! I used to wear them at night under my drab clothes after the kids went to bed. Unfortunately, now that I’ve decided to go all out, all my corsets are too small. But that’s one of my big motivators to get back into shape. Glad you’re here. This is the best place to be for any type of crossdresser. It’s full of inspiration and support and a great place to find answers to any questions you have. Dive into the articles and forums and have fun!

Hi Renee:

It is nice to see you here.  I am rather new to CDH myself (just about 1 month) but have already discovered that this is a wonderfully open and supportive environment in which to move onward into a new part of your life.

I looked at your Profile but it tells me very little about you.  Please read mine.  Not a lot more there but perhaps as you feel comfortable you can share more about yourself which will let us become better friends.  Welcome to a supportive community without judgment and bias.  You will find much to embrace in this circle of friends.

V

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Greetings Renee and welcome!  You’ve chosen a great place to hopefully start putting all that theoretical to work!   We all need somewhere we can be ourselves  among like minded people, and CDH is that place.  Take the time to look around and get comfortable with some of the friendliest ladies around.  And no worries Renee,  it’s been my experience that wardrobes around here only grow in size!

Nice to meet you!!

Stevie

Greta
      Duchess

Welcome Renee,

Im new too. People are very sweet here and supportive. Lovely to be in company. To be oneself, has to be right!

X Greta

Welcome Renee!!! It’s so great to see you join this amazing community.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi I am Laura and I joined in October so that makes me a relatively new comers. I wanted to say hi you all of you. I started dressing enfemme in October but I had to use a passionate hobby to help me do it. But at least I been in public a few times enfemme.

I want to say hi and hope to talk to some of you real soon

Laura 💋

I am from the southeast myself but living in the Midwest. I want to say Hi Renee

Laura💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Renne  Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Renee,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi,and welcome Renee.
      Sorry I’m a bit late welcoming you, it’s been a busy week.
      You, and all of us, have found the most welcoming and warm home there is, here, and the girls run the gamut from brand new, to- have been dressing all their lives.
      Any questions or concerns, if you cant find the answer in a forum, dont hesitate to ask,
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Renee!

You may find yourself growing in leaps and bounds in a short time period as you explore and interact with this amazing site and it’s even more amazing members!

Welcome to CDH, it’s nice to meet you!

Welcome Renee!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?