• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ladies,

does anyone have a recommendation as to a high quality pierced earring to clip on converter?

I got some from Claire”s  3 pair for about $4.00 , Amazon 4-6 pair for $6.00 and up , Walmart 6 pair for $13   Hopes that what you want got several pair to convert to clipon

I don’t have pierced ears and solely use clip ons.

I have 2 pairs of the metal clip ons, and they hurt like nobody’s business, and that is only after 30 seconds.

I found a really good clip that you can wear all day long and it feels like nothing at all.  It is a small plastic loop that clips over the ear lopes.  There is a small hole for the wire earrings to go into, and then you wear these clip ons over the ear lopes.  I bought a bag of 50 for around $5 or $10.

There is also the same plastic loop clip ons for stud earrings as well.

Anything that is metal and clips to the ears will hurt in a short amount of time, even if there is cushioning on the metal clips as the spring part is quite tight  (it is almost like metal points pinching the ear lobe).

I found the plastic loop clip ons by accident when I stumbled across “japanese clip on earrings”.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=482297]
      Where did you buy these?

Jill Marshall
      Duchess

Though I have no idea of any answers, I like this question a lot! I’d love to buy earrings from the same sites I get my dresses from, but alas they are all for pierced ears which I don’t have.

Though not the question asked, to work around this I recommend Anne Klein, good selection of clip ons and affordable.

Anonymous

Dear Jill,

thank you very much for your recommendation! I will definitely look up Anne Klein earrings!

I do prefer large hoop earrings, but am open to see what else looks good on me.

[postquote quote=482403]

I bought them all from amazon, the seller’s name is Pretty Smart.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=482759]
      When I mentioned having my ears pierced a couple of years ago as my birthday present. She was absolutely, 100% against it. At the time she didn’t know I am a cross dresser. Last year, I told her I was a cross dresser, and she then called me a deviant.

althought I would love to get my ears pierced, it won’t be for a while, until I get up the courage to just do it and my wife will have to deal with that decision.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?