• This topic has 83 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Revel.
Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Revel
      Baroness

Hello sisters,

Today is my 4th CD Anniversary. I want to start a poll and topic about my two favorite colors that I like wearing together. I like wearing both, but I myself love red and black! ❤️🖤

Red and black together are more formal. Pink and black together are more casual.

Do you ladies prefer wearing red and black together, or pink and black together?

Please vote for one. This is a “versus” poll so I didn’t include “Both” to vote for. Thank you.

Revel

Rev’s Sis
      Significant Other

Happy 4th CD Anniversary, sis! I like wearing those colors too. Mommy always told me that red is my color so red and black got my vote.
      Great topic sis.

Hides

Hi Revel,

Happy 4 th anniversary and congratulations!

Alice

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks, Alice! It has been an amazing four year journey being a CD. 😀

Rev

Anonymous

Revel,

As much as I like wearing pink, if I’m wearing black then red has to be the choice. It seems to pop a little bit more, it’s not quite as subtle. And I’m going to be wearing red lipstick so red it is.

Happy anniversary, girl, may you celebrate many more on this wonderful journey!

Renea ❤️

Revel
        Baroness

Thank you, Renea! Yes, I like pink and black too, but I think red and black together looks better, especially when wearing red lipstick. Va-va-voom! 😉

Revel

Hi Revel was in yard doing hubby work bur im a red black kind of girl like my red lipstick he he ..

Stephanie

Revel
        Baroness

Not a problem. Thanks for voting and sharing, girlfriend. 🙂

Rev

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sorry Rev I can’t answer your pole because I don’t like black that much. I LOVE all the colors I have available now. I love the reds, greens, pinks, purples, blues, more and more. I love learning to match and blend all of these colors

Cassie

Revel
        Baroness

To each HER own. 😐

Revel

Brielle
      Lady

Given those only choices, pink and black, please. But I usually like either pastels with black, or even white (blouse) with black (skirt or pants). I like pink and white or beige together. If you check out my photos, I don’t have a one or two color palette. After all, why not enjoy all the colors that women’s clothes have to offer? Aren’t we too sick of wearing 2-3 colors in guy’s clothes (booorrrinnnggg! LOL)?

Hugs,

Brie

Revel
        Baroness

Brie,

Thanks for voting and sharing. I myself never get sick of red and black. Never.

❤️🖤 Rev

Brielle
          Lady

True – if it’s good enough for Tiger Woods on Sunday in a major, it’s good enough for us! LoL! I do like a nice red dress with black stilettos, or the other way round too. I did wear a black and red dress to our local Christmas Meetup gathering with black knee high boots. Should be a picture of it on the public photos somewhere.

Hugs and happy anniversary!

Brie

Revel
            Baroness

Much better. ☺️

I bet you look great in that red and black dress. Now I’ll have to look for that picture!

Thanks for sharing.

Rev

Brielle
            Lady

Would have been posted in December I think! You can PM me with private email and i can send it that way, too. Mine is briellerose673@gmail.com BTW!

I didn’t vote.

I WANT BOTH!!

NOW!

Araminta.

Revel
        Baroness

No. As I explained, this is a “versus” poll. 😉

Revel

Gwyneth
      Lady

Happy 4th Revel. You’ve come a long way baby!

I picked red and black. Not sure I would always mix them. But Pink is very girly. Fine if that’s what you are after. I’m after sexy. So red or black lingerie. Mix them and it might not be as quick to be as sexy as each color alone. Maybe a red teddy and black hosiery/garter belt. Black pumps.

Yeah, pink is fine, but put me in red and black!

Gwyn

Revel
        Baroness

Thank you, Gwyn. You’re so right. CDH has helped me, and I’m honored to be a featured member for the week as well. Love it. 🥰

Thanks for voting and sharing why you like pink and black, but love red and black.

Rev

Gwyneth
          Lady

Very deserved. You are special. Now everybody knows it.

Gwyn

I went through a phase of rebelling against my pink and fluffy side (went on the wrong websites) but there’s a good part of me that has a passing-be-damned cosplay side that wants to wear ultra femme girly stuff and I’ve decided to roll with that. x

This was an easy question to answer. Only a few hours ago I ordered a new dress online, a short pastel pink gothic number with black trim (I hope it fits!) and from Amazon a black steampunk belt and faux leather choker to go with the dark pink Scarlet Darkness dress I’m wearing now. Maybe I need some pink accessories to go with my all black outfits?

I really can’t decide if I’m a dark and sexy goth or a pink and lacey flirty girlie girl! x

Revel
        Baroness

Amy,

Glad it was easy for you, and what an interesting choice of clothing and color! So in your case, it’s “think pink” with black. I like it! 😃

Why decide on being a sexy goth, or a flirty girlie girl? Remember, variety is the spice of life. 😉

💖🖤 Rev

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Though I do have a pink and black striped frilly skirt that I love – it’s very cute and very short, and screams fun, lol –  I just love red and black together.  Black mid length skirt and stockings, short sleeve red blouse, add a dash of gold jewelry…. just perfect 🙂

Stevie

Revel
        Baroness

Stevie,

Thanks for sharing. That skirt you mentioned does sound very cute. Pink and black are fun to wear, and I wear them often. However, red and black gives you a more elegant and formal feel, and with red lipstick, it simply looks ravishing! 💋

❤️🖤 Rev

Hi Rev, although pink and black are a good combination, which in fact I have already used, without a doubt I choose red and black, for me it is the best combination of colors, the elegant and formal black that contrasts and makes the red look even more and makes it look vibrant and exciting
      greetings dear 😘

Revel
        Baroness

Hi, Sophia!

Thanks for voting and sharing, girlfriend. Agreed.

I had a feeling you would choose red and black, and like me, you look great wearing them together too. 😘

❤️🖤 Rev

I’m having a hard time making a choice.  I rarely put either red or pink with black, although I have pieces with the combos.  On the pink and black, I have a pink summer blouse that fades to a black on the hem.  And I have a skirt/top combo in pink and black wide stripes (think separates but together makes a 2-piece dress).  On the red and black, I have a short red skirt with some black line patterns (summer wear) , and a black skirt with red flowers on it, and a black top with big red roses on it (you get a hint of it in my profile picture), both of which are probably a bit more dressy pieces.

So in terms of outfits I have more red and black, but in terms of wear I probably do more pink and black.  I may just sit this one out.

Revel
        Baroness

Lol. 😆

This is why I decided to have my poll a “versus” poll to make it harder to decide. I know red and black, and pink and black are liked by many so “Both” would have been too easy to vote for. You have some nice outfits. Thanks for sharing, sister.

Revel

I find that I mix and match red, white and black.  Seems to be easy to put together and does not draw attention. Though, I am starting to add pink to my wardrobe!

Revel
        Baroness

Keep going ahead with red, and start to think pink. 😉

❤️💓 Revel

Anonymous

Happy Anniversary, Revel!

I like red & black, but I’m going to have to go with pink & black, because pink is soooo much more girly. I have way more pink panties than red ones.

Revel
        Baroness

Thank you, Raquel.

Understood. Pink is more girlie, but red is more striking. 😉

Hi revel allot of times when I want to look sexy I will pink and black it depends on my mood of the day

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

While I have a few pink items, I’ve never tried to wear them with Black. Red or pink with black are fairly bold match ups. Not saying I wouldn’t for the right occasion. However, I have just now acquired a few pieces in red. Might have to try this.

Revel
        Baroness

Really?! Red and pink go great with black. I really hope you try it with your new red pieces. Please keep us updated. Thank you.

Revel

JOJO
      Lady

My favorite dress is my pink cocktail dress (Picture on CDH) which I wear with pink lipstick.

Anonymous

Hi Rev.

Wow…, tough choice, but in the end I have to go with red and black when talking about combos.

However, if I’m feeling especially girly, I’ll go with pink all the way (no black with it)!

Hugs,

Holly

Revel
        Baroness

Hi Holly,

Judging by your profile photo, I can understand why you like red and black. 😉

Rev

I like black and red allot have you thought about black and purple with black heels

Revel
        Baroness

Yes I have. I also like black and purple together that I sometimes wear, but I wear red or pink together with black more often. Purple is pretty, but it’s darker, and doesn’t have the contrast with black like red and pink have.

Revel

Hi revel you should try a real Lacey red blouse with a  black mini skirt and  black thigh high boots the combination looks great

both pink or red pairs very well with black.  Whenever I wear a black skirt, I lean towards a pink or red blouse.

I picked pink and black, only reason for me is that I have more pink blouses than red.

Hello Wendy for me a purple lace blouse and a black over the knee skirt and high heels look beautiful red and black look good to

Revel
        Baroness

Hi Wendy,

Correct. Red or pink pair very well with black. I understand why you chose pink.

Rev

Red and black for a sexy date, red blouse, black skirt, thigh highs and black heels. Then go home and put on a pink night gown with my thigh highs still own for bed.

Hi Janet I love the thought of knowing I can enjoy wearing anything and everything that woman does it allot better than man’s clothing women’s are so much better and softer

Revel
        Baroness

Janet,

That’s a good way to put it. Red and black together are more formal and striking for a date. I have a pink satin nightie that I relax in later at night. 🙂

Revel

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve heard many say pink is so over done and a sissy color but I love pink and with black so I guess I’ve just got a girly heart.

You know I do too pink is a beautiful color I like black Lacey panties with with black lace on the edges and a black skirt a a a beautiful pink blouse

Revel
        Baroness

Nothing wrong with having a girly heart. 😉

Revel

Hi revel I love having a girly heart I feel much more like a women my thoughts are just like a woman and feelings to

Revel
            Baroness

Thank you for sharing your feelings with the sisters. There’s nothing wrong with that, either. You’re a beautiful person.

Revel

Hi revel I think you are a beautiful woman too

I truly agree with that it’s wonderful to be a women

Revel
            Baroness

A women, or a woman? 😉

Rev

Hello revel they both have breasts either way I have breast and love them it took quite a while to enlarge them but well worth it

Hi Revel

Red and black are my province’s colours! So I can hardly wear those two!
      My faves are orange and grey or orange and light blue…

Colour me Polly

Hello Polly at times it is hard to think of what to wear for the day and enjoying all the women’s clothing red and black is still a good choice

Back in the day I us to wear my dinner jacket to all highbrow events… no having to think what to wear! Easy being a man then…

A Tuxedo in the US I believe (shudder)

Monochrome Polly 🖤

Hi Revel

I love all the colours of the rainbow 🌈 and love florals especially in the summer.  I voted Red and Black but I prefer reds that are not to bright or burgundies. I also like pink but tend to ware it with whites rather than black.

love Stephanie ❤️🖤😊

hi Stephanie I like bergundundie dresses and panties and a beautiful bras to along with a nice black skirt as well any woman clothing is nice to wear for me

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks for voting and sharing, Stephanie. I also like wearing pink and white together, but not as much as pink and black together. Today downtown I wore my black fedora with a Pink Panther pin, pink shirt, and black pants. 💝🖤

Revel

I like both of those combinations actually.

Hello AshleyI love a crocheted red blouse with black leggings

Revel
        Baroness

Good to know. Great minds think alike. 😉

❤️ Revel

Just red and black for me.  I think that the only thing that I have that’s pink is a blouse that I hardly ever wear.   Congratulations Revel !!!

Marg

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks, Marg!

I like your hat! 🤠

Revel

Ha Rev!  I was looking at yours and thinking “That woman has Style!”      Marg

Revel really does have allot of style I really like what she is wearing

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Rev, If being naught had to pick colors. The shade of sex. The complexion of seduction, the tone of eroticism, the pigmentation of fornication is Red & Black.
      I do enjoy wearing pink & black. Its the little sibling of R & B. Red is more direct. Pink is a bit sophomoric.

Hello Joselyn put a black corset on with a red mini dress black fishnet stockings with over the knee high heel boots it looks real sexy you will love it

Anonymous
          Duchess

I know I’d love. Sounds hot. and can definitley picture.

1. Hello Jocelyn I think a black dress with red roses inprinted on it would be real pretty as well
        Revel
        Baroness

Jocelyn,

Oh yes, I do enjoying wearing pink and black too, but what you explained about red and black is so true. It’s a formal and sexy combination. Love it. 🥰

Rev

Bright red is one of my favourite colours. So I would chose it to go with black as well. I have not thought about the reasoning about this choice so far.

Hello Melanie I found out a black handkerchief dress with a red belt looks very sexy with red high heels

Love Red along with Black, it’s just so striking of a combination. Then along with bright red lips and nails just makes it a sexy combo. This would make any evening attire stand out in the crowd.
      Can’t help but think about what red hair and a “French Lieutenant’s Womens” cape silently over the hair!

Revel
        Baroness

Yes! Red and Black is a striking combination. We see so much of it during Valentine’s Day or Christmas, too. ♥️🎄

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’m just not a “pink” girl…

I don’t care for it and, neither does my wife. We both avoid the color.

I LOVE red though… it’s powerful and black is my favorite….

Easy choice, red/black all day…

xoxo

Rayna

Revel
        Baroness

Understood. Thanks for voting and sharing. According to the votes, it looks like red and black colors are more liked. I can understand why. 🙂

Revel

Revel
      Baroness

Thanks, Sam.

Well, then it’s “think pink” for you 😉

Thanks for voting and sharing your thoughts. I had a feeling this “versus” topic would be a fun one. 🙂

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?