• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I had an experience the other day that I think will bring a smile and a chuckle to my friends at CDH.

One day last week I decided that I just had to wear a bra and panties to work under my regular clothes. Not the first time I’ve underdressed and won’t be the last either. I like Hanes comfortfit underwear.  The bras are wirefree, pullover with a racer back and lay pretty flat.  Hard to see under a tee and sweatshirt.

I’m in the lunchroom when a coworker slides by me and places his hand on my shoulder. He pulls it off quickly and suddenly as if he touched a red hot skillet.  The movement was obvious enough that a number of people turned to look.

I’m busted, right?  It never occurred to me that someone could feel my bra strap. What could I do?  The only thing I could think of. I turned to him, smiled, said excuse me, left the room and went about my business. I waited all day for someone to ask me if I was wearing a bra but no one did. Now every time I walk past him I think he looks at me strangely but that could be only my imagination.

Anonymous

It’s hard to know what your coworker felt, both physically and emotionally. Perhaps he felt your bra straps but unless he immediately recognised them as what they were, why would he suspect anything amiss. Perhaps it could simply have been the shoulder straps of a singlet/undershirt. Of course, maybe he did recognise them as bra straps, which could suggest a deeper knowledge, perhaps a ‘kindred spirit.

The other way to look at it is that perhaps he embarrassed himself by placing his hands on your shoulders like that and now wonders if he made you feel uncomfortable.

I reckon you just wait and see what happens. I think if he knew and intended to expose you he’d have done so already.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?