Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Why is red nail polish so hard to remove? I never have trouble with blue, pink, purple, mauve or any other color when I want to change color but red, ugh lol

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I agree and do not know the reason. 

Lol, I wish I had the answer, Michelle.
      Deep red is by far my favourite colour, well, along with pretty pinks, but it is a horror to try to get it all, I usually end up with specks here there and everywhere left,
      If you figure the reason, please, please tell us!
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Michelle…

I have come to the conclusion that’s it’s so damn beautiful….the nails won’t let it go….🤣🤣

Smiles, grace xx

Only you Grace lol, your awesome love ya honey and I so wish we could go out some time cause I know we would have tons of fun and laughs 💖

Anonymous

Once go red no going back Honest answer  like others know no reason.

Donna

Agree, I love my red nail polish 💖

Anonymous

Don’t forget some red lipstick or gloss. Anything red is just to sexy to wash away.

Absolutely honey xo

Anonymous

HI Michelle just doing a quick search on  this came out with this little trick

1. After having removed the nail polish and your fingers are stained, grab a nail brush and apply nail polish remover on it.
            2. Brush your fingernails and hands until the color or stain disappears. The brush will also help remove the nail polish stuck next to cuticles.
            3. To further cleanse, scrub your hands and feet and wash them well.
            4. Another fast way you can easily remove nail polish stains is by using toothpaste. …
            5. Don’t forget to moisturize really well, because the acetone and toothpaste can be very drying to your hands.

The Perfect Way To Remove Red Nail Polish and Leave No Stains Behind (fustany.com)

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

Number 3 is if decide to do toe nails hehe.  Love to flash toe nails red finger nails red and lips red.

Donna

My toe nails are always polished and pretty, I have a toe thing lol

Anonymous

Same here always try to show them off when can.

Donna

Hi Michelle as Donna and Grace say and i agree its a girly thing it dosent want to go away it helps us girls feel and look like we are so femme  The red toes fingers and he he the sexy lips its a girl thing yippee love reds ..

Stephanie Bass

I found that I had severely stained my nails when using a red OPI lacquer nail polish. I tried everything I could find online to fix it, but didn’t have any luck. I was kinda freaking out. I ended up fixing it by rubbing each nail for one second with a bleach drenched cotton ball. My nails were like new.

I just tried using fake nails for the first time. They work pretty good with crazy glue. Removing them was easy with an acetone soaked rag. The fake nails get pretty trashed when you do this, but they come off. There is some glue stuck to my nails that I have to rub/scrape off. It will come off though.

Should mention that I never leave the house when I dress up. So when a fake nail pops off, I just glue it back on.

Anonymous

I am sure everyone does, but I make sure to use a clear base coat first.  It really does help make sure there is little or no stain on the natural nail.  It evens works well on that pretty red polish as well.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Sitting and working from home, no meetings planned and when looking for a pen in my drawer I found red nail polish. I know I can only wear it for a few hours (until tomorrow morning) but I just couldn’t resist and had to put it on (easiest way ti deal with temptation is to fall for it 🙂 )

Then I started thinking about this thread, that red is hard to remove. I dunno if it’s harder than any other color (since I never had any other color) but my only problem has been close to the nail cuticle and knowing that I avoided hitting the edge this time.
      To remove it I have a jar designed for it. In it is a sponge and acetone. Down with the nails for a while, then gently rub around a but and it’s gone.
      I know acetone may not be the best for my fingers in the long run but it’s not like I do it that often.

/kt

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?