• This topic has 38 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by ChloeC.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Revel
      Baroness

Happy 4th of July, sisters!

Today we Americans celebrate freedom, and many wear red, white, and blue.

What I would like to know is on a typical day, do you mostly wear red, white, or blue? Most of my blouses and dresses are red. I love red. Red is ravishing, white goes with anything, and blue is beautiful. What color do you ladies mostly wear?

Revel

Happy 4 th of July Revel!

Alice

Rev’s Sis
        Significant Other

I can understand why you love Red, sis. However, I on the other hand mostly wear blue and it goes with more of my outfits. Even though red is one of the best colors on me.

Rev’s Sis

Hi Revel I like blue more but wear reds just about as much wife likes the blue also says the color goes good with my eyes he he  thanks Revel..

Stephanie

Revel
        Baroness

You’re welcome, Stephanie.

Understood, Blue is the color for you, girlfriend. I’m sure that it makes you look BLUE-TIFUL! 😉

Rev

Jasmine
      Lady

Well to start happy 4th of July to all my wonderful girlfriends out there and as far as my favorite color it’s kind of evolves it used to be more towards black but I have started getting in some more different colors like you can see in my cover photo and I don’t know I really don’t have a favorite color at this point since like I said my taste have started to evolve and I guess I’m just figuring out that next stage in my dressing I do know my go-to would be a cute pair of blue jeans or maybe short shorts so maybe blue

On my guy side, I probably wear more blue, mostly because of blue jeans.

I also have more blue on my girl side, and probably a little more white than red.  But what I wear depends more on how many I feel or what I’m doing that day.

But some days, I just can’t decide.

July 4 outfit

Revel
        Baroness

On my guy side, I wear more blue than red, but on my girl side (which my poll is for) I wear more red than blue. Rev loves red! Thanks for sharing, and providing a picture. 🙂

Revel

Davina
        Lady

Wonderful picture.

Happy 4th of July Revel,I must admit ,red is a favorite color of mine.It makes me feel so feminine and girly.O well ,I probably said too much already but red is a fun color. Hugs Michelle.

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks. Red is my favorite color too! I like all three colors, but especially red, hence the reason my profile pic shows me wearing my red hat, red dress, and red lipstick. 😀

Hugs, Rev

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

even when wearing denim shorts or jeans, I’ll wear a red top

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks for sharing. Yes! I also love to wear a red top with my jeans. 😀

Rev

Gwyneth
      Lady

Some think I look best in black, but I’ve always been told I look good in blue as well. They say is brings out my eyes. The older I get, maybe not so much! Red has always been what I would consider the sexiest color.

Gwyn

Revel
        Baroness

My favorite two colors to wear together are red and black, hence the reason I like the Devil Girl costume to wear on Halloween. 🙂

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have no singular color that I prefer. I put white as that seems to be a base color with patterns on dresses or skirts I wear. Today, as the sun is shining bright I am wearing a white dress with a blue cardigan. There’s a bit of red in my necklace so a tribute to my American girlfriends.

Revel
        Baroness

I like white. I’m sure you look lovely wearing white too. White goes with anything.

Hi girls, my answer is without a doubt red, it is my favorite color, I love it makes any outfit shine, that energy it transmits and how it stands out from the rest, even using it in just one accessory fascinates me, personally I really like combining it with black, which It is also a color that I use frequently, I think it is quite versatile, besides it has that formal touch, other colors that I like to use are pink, yellow and blue,
      greetings to all

Revel
        Baroness

Hi, sister!

Red is so ravishing and eye catching. I once read that red is the most eye catching color. That’s why a “Stop” sign is red too. 🛑

You’re right about how red has a formal touch. I also love combining red with black. ❤️🖤

Thanks for sharing.

Revel

Anonymous

It’s interesting… In male mode I typically wear more dark colors, blues, blacks, grays, but once I have the chance to be my true self, as Holly I absolutely LOVE wearing reds, oranges, yellows, pinks and other bright colors! Now don’t get me wrong, I also wear a lot of blues, greens, and purples too, but I do have to say that I love my red dress, my orange patterned dress, my pink blouse, etc., etc, etc… They just make me feel so much more pretty and feminine and happy! 🙂

Hugs,

Holly

Davina
        Lady

I wear blue, as it my favorite color. However, I do love a pink dress that I have. I think pink represents the most feminine color.

Revel
          Baroness

Not only I love red, but I love pink too. Think pink! 💓

Wait a minute…I don’t have pink in the poll because it was created on the 4th of July! ❤️🤍💙😉

Gwyneth
        Lady

You are pretty!

Anonymous

Thank you, Gwyneth!

Take a peek at my photo’s and you can see for yourself, I love blue and bright colors, but I’ll also fall in love with a pretty soft pastel top or dress.

Love and hugs,

Lauren M

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Revel, my favourite colour has always been blue. But when I look at my female wardrobe I have a lot more outfits in black and pink than in blue, go figure. But in all honesty pink just looks good on me when I wear it. Don’t get mad, but I don’t have anything in red other than some of my lingerie. For what ever reason I’ve never been partial to red. Thanks for the post Revel 💖

Leonara
      Ambassador

I have many blue dresses but I love my Little Black Dress (LBD) .. I wish you added Black to your list
      Warmest regards, Leonara

Revel
        Baroness

Leonara,

I love black too. 🖤

The reason I only have red, white, and blue colors on my list is my topic was created on the 4th of July. I thought it was a perfect time to vote for red, white, or blue? ❤️🤍💙

Revel

Leonara
          Ambassador

I understand now… senior Moment, Revel
          I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!
          Leonara

Revel
            Baroness

That’s okay. Yes I did. I had a really nice relaxing 4th of July relaxing in a hot tub. 😊

Anonymous
      Duchess

My wardrobe is quite colorful. When I’m feeling a little naughty. A girl can’t be devilish, if not in Red.

Revel
        Baroness

Jocelyn,

That’s one way of putting it about wearing red. I love it! ❤️😄

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Narnia-my wardrobe- has most all colors (though less yellow or orange-besides my Virginia Tech gear). I like most all colors but partial to blue (matches my eyes); white and black (classic and go with most anything) and red/purple (just cause I like those colors on me). But in the poll here I voted blue given the options.
      Cyn

Hmm…can I mix the red and white together? That’ll get me a colour I prefer. x

Revel
        Baroness

Not in this poll. Please vote for red, white, or blue. ❤️🤍💙

If you mix red and white together, you will have, pink! Another color that I really love wearing. 💓

Rev

My vote was for red because I feel it’s a flattering color on me. Since this topic was for July 4 the I might add that on the morning of the 4th I dressed in a blue lacey top, white skirt and red sneakers. I had prepared a nice breakfast for my gf and I. When I told her it was time to eat she walked in the room, looked at me but never said a word about what I wore and we made small talk while we ate. Since it was a rainy day I wore the clothes while we watched movies and relaxed. Didn’t change out of those clothes until bedtime.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I really like the color blue, and if I had the time and money, I’d fill out my wardrobe with more blue items of clothing. As it is, I wear lots of blue in male ‘drab’, and I’ll buy blue items if they look appealing, shirts especially, long, short sleeve, tees, jeans, sweaters, jackets, pullovers, hats.  Oh, yes, Go Blue!

Hugs, ChloeC

Revel
      Baroness

I realize it was a tough decision for you, but thanks for voting, girlfriend.

XOXO Rev

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?