Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi! Been years since I used internet forums. Takes me back. Complete coincidence I started dressing up about during my heavy forum days, just never felt the desire to share it over this kind of medium. I was born in 1982 so that must have been 1999-early 2000s.  I suppose I’m a very sentimental person. I’m very much into fitness and beauty and just expressing myself uniquely. I work very hard on my body.

I’m looking for people that understand and get me, as cliché as it sounds.

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Michelle!

Hi Michelle, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. You will definitely find people here that will understand and – get you! Stay active on the site and you’ll find many of our members are accepting, supportive and friendly. You can chat, post or message the day and night away if you would like to. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?