Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stef Smith
      Duchess

thanks to this site and lots of introspection, I have satisfied my cross dressing desires with regular clothes. What are regular clothes? The ones you can’t tell are femme but a careful observer would wonder?

So what do I wear?

i start with professional pedi, hair removal, panties plus or minus bra or cami

femme boot cut stretch relaxed fit jeans, a femme sweater or male v neck sweater

i get so many compliments from women! And they have no idea!

heels in the car!

I love it

what “regular” outfits do you wear that are femme

I wear women’s jeans and shorts more often than I wear men’s jeans and shorts.  I find women’s jeans and shorts simply more comfortable than their masculine equivalents.  Even my wife doesn’t notice with the jeans.  In fact, the only time that she did notice was when I was wearing my skinny jeans which are cut tighter and more feminine than the jeans that I normally wear.

As for panties,  I have not worn anything else since coming out to my wife a little less than a year ago.  I still have my boxers, but they are packed away for those few times that I can’t get away with panties such as boy scout camp.  It was actually my wife who suggested packing my boxers away since I was wearing panties daily.

Of course, I wear my shoes whenever I can.  I don’t remember the last time that I drove to work wearing anything other my heels or wedges.  I only change to my oxfords after arriving at work.  I don’t bat an eye of wearing my heels into Panera to grab a quick breakfast for work.  No one has ever commented within my earshot.

Mac must be by sister from another mother…lol.  I love women shorts except for the ridiculously small pockets. Those and women’s jeans fit me so much better.  I wear women’s heels or wedges to work.  I haven’t had the courage to wear them into a store yet.  They aren’t very open minded in rural Georgia. Haven’t worn anything but panties in months.  Cami under most work shirts. Hosiery in the colder months.  Anklet.  Last, going to get one ear pierced this weekend.  I will get the other one done when the first heals.  My work isn’t very open minded either.  Have a great weekend ladies!

Y’all ate braver than I am. I have gotten away with Pantyhose or Fishnets and panties under my clothes at work, problem isbthey get hot halfway thru the night si i quit wearing them to work. I haven’t mustered up the courage to go out as Lesa yet. I am with the lady who said they arent too accepting. Being here in the Biblr Belt, Its definitely not acceptable sobi have to be careful. I am really excited about strutting out one day as Lesa Madison. 🙂

All my pants are women’s black skinny jeans and black leggings. Which I wear all year because shaving my legs is a chore.  They seem to come across as unisex to people. I also own black classic women’s turtlenecks and  some men’s t-shirts from American apparel. I tend to be read as gay in these outfits.

I pretty much shop at unisex styled stores because no one has ever minded my shopping in the women’s section. They tend to be more LGBTQ, at least in my city.

I no longer own any male clothes, other than a few t-shirts.  Usually I would wear what most any woman my age would wear while out an about, unless I feel a little mischievous, and will sometimes wear something more appropriate for younger women.  I probably only have a few years left where I could hope to pull that off in public but I do it often enough to keep things interesting.

Rose
      Lady

I only wear women’s jeans now, except when doing yard work or construction/painting work around the house; I still use my old men’s jeans for that. My wife was kind enough to solve the stupid small pocket issue for me by sewing some extra fabric in to extend it. This is an even bigger “deal” lately because my company just recently relaxed their dress code to allow jeans every day, rather than just on Fridays.

Other than the jeans, the belt I wear every day came from the women’s section. And panties, of course. But nobody is seeing those.

I bought my first pair of women’s jeans this week. I find them much more comfortable than men’s jeans. The fabric is softer and it stretches. Yes the pockets are smaller but I’ll get used to that. Thanks to this site, I was able to pick the correct size.

Ilona
      Lady

Thanks MacKenzie. I have been wearing panties for a few years now, except for medical appointments. Since I was in hospital a few weeks ago, I have found that hospital staff aren’t bothered what I wear. I have worn a skirt and blouse to attend appointments and also wear panties, which make me feel much better. Apart from a few odd looks from patients, I now feel a lot freer as I walk en-femme through a hospital. I also wear a dress/skirt in my voluntary job in a library. On Tuesday, the librarian asked me to look after the counter for a time. I was wearing a green dress and felt a bit vulnerable, but the two customers I dealt with were not bothered and one of them asked about the next time I’d be working at the library. That made me feel accepted.

Candy
      Baroness

I have been out in women’s denim shorts. I also have a big collection of colorful Hawaiian shirts which when I really feel daring I unbutton it and tie the tail in a knot. Definately not drab. And belts. I always buy belts just a little on the feminine side.

Anonymous

I wear women’s t-shirts, blouses, jeans and some shoes most of the time. Under my clothes I always have on panties and at least a camisole. When at work I include thigh high stockings, sometimes stay ups and sometimes stockings that need a garter and a bra. I keep my nails done with shiny clear polish and no hair on my arms. No one at work has said anything. I do know it feels good to dress at least this much with the clothes I prefer to wear.

I completely understand Georgia’s comment about the rural south. I also live in the south…

Like many of the girls here I also wear women’s jeans often.  I also have many blouses that may be seen as unisex, but if anyone really cared to look they are clearly women’s.  I have a few different pairs of women’s sneakers, flats, and of course sandals.  I am totally drab at work however.  As a university professor I am nowhere near confident enough to stand in front of 50 18-25 year olds en femm.  Never mind what the university would say I’m just not ready for that.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?