• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Well ladies, the first two “mouldy oldy” posts went down a treat, so as the old insect spray ad used to say, “when  you are on a good thing” etc etc

For quite some time I have felt that when reaching for “a” bra to wear my brain does not tell me its “a bra” or even “the bra”,(I am about to put on).

My femme brain says to me, “where is MY bra”. (And oh how I love the decision about which one to wear!!!…). Style is easy, they are all  underwire, colour is important as is fit, depending on which set of breast forms I plan to insert therein..

Anyone else have the same thoughts???

Happy dressing

Caty

All of my clothes are My Clothes, including my Over The Shoulder Boulder Holders

As DeeAnn says, all of my clothes are my clothes. Eddie Izzard uses it in his act – “They are not women’s clothes, they are my clothes – I bought them.” And accordingly, I think where are my panties, where is my bra, which of my dresses should I wear today, just like I think where are my jeans, where are my boxers, which tie goes with this suit?

For me the turning point was when I realized that I am both a woman and a man all the time and that I can dress to reflect how I feel. Some days I feel very masculine and so I’m more likely to dress as stereotypical male. Some days I feel very feminine, so I’m more likely to dress as a woman. And some days I just give in to my nudist self and don’t wear anything – at least around the house.

That’s probably a lot more complicated an answer than the question asked.

So yes, I do think my bra, my panties, my skirt – and it makes me feel good that I am thinking that way.

I so agree with DeeAnn and Millicent (love that name, btw).  My bra’s are MY BRA’s.  Which one comes out of the drawer is decided by what I need to do during the day.  If I am having something special happening, then it’s lacey and firm and matches the panties and coordinates with the dress or skirt outfit I will be wearing.   Casual days, its a sports bra, especially in the Texas summer.  The last two days have hit 104 deg F and they say it will be that way for a couple of weeks possibly, so the delicates stay in shelter.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Ah Dee Ann, your posts are always full of interesting t….t bits of information…

Tee Hee…

Caty

Hi Caty,

I too agree with DeeAnn.  You raise a good point too that depending on your outfit you’ve selected to wear today the choice of breast forms is one to consider so your outfit is balanced and n proportion.

Alice

Anonymous

So… I mainly underdress, my lovely wife allows some articles of clothing of the female persuasion to to worn by me. I wear panties, camis, ladies jeans , and my corsets all the time. I just purchased a bra but my wife would never let me wear it around her, this I know, at least not yet… baby steps. My biggest trouble is finding a bra that is cute and sexy , that fits. Most of the name brand stores don’t have anything in my size. I don’t use forms. My UB is 38 and B is 40-41. So trying to find a 42a or b is nearly impossible. I hope to find a bralette soon. Cheers!!

Jo,  Look in Herroom.com.  You can pick the size you are looking for and even style and color, and brand.  There is a lot there to look through and the pink fog will creep up and take you if you aren’t careful.

Good luck shopping.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thanks Paula!!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I always use the same forms, so the size is always the same, 38C, however I have about 15 to choose from.

I have a variety of colours, so what I’m wearing on top matters, but within all that I do have to decide! I have my favs, which usually tends to be the most recent purchase. However, I do love all my clothes! So I try to give them all a rotation, as it were, so if I haven’t worn a particular one for a while, I’ll put that one on.

Which what I do with my watches. That’s another little fondness I have, and I have about 6 women’s, many more men’s, and try to wear a different one every time. Hope you don’t mind the diversion!

Amy

Currently I only have one but plan on getting a few more

Caty,

My forms are Size A, and will be forever. That’s just who I am.

I used to be front clasp only, now I’m  back hook girl.

Bras? I don’t have enough. Light blue, pink, and black. I really need purple. Don’t you agree, Caty?

I love being a woman!

Amanda

Hi Caty,i rotate my bra’s so it seems that the bra dictates my final look for the day.I could be walking down the hall to change thinking i will put a white top and denim skirt and a pair of summer flip flops on and a little perfume ,casual and relaxed that would be nice,then i open the wardrobe door.Top of the pile may be a mint green bra oh! that has pants to match so before i know it and probably half an hour later i am heading back up the hall with cotton v neck in any colour or sleeve length white skinny denim jeans and 3″ white open toe cork wedges and makeup.So from my perspective only,i think the bra is the catalyst which controls my look for the day. Py xx.

Anonymous

I select my bra to wear that day by what top I wear. I do try and match the colors. For some reason I really love white lace bras though. So most days it is a white bra. I have a variety of colors but one color I don’t have is red. All are underwire with a mixture of front and back closure.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?