Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi does anyone here want to be reincarnated as a real woman.  I Crossdress just a little when I can. But it’s mostly just wife’s thigh highs and panties. I try to squeeze in the heels, and put a long blouse that sorta looks like a short dress,  but I just want to feel like a real woman. Not just dress like one. I never think of getting the operation.  I just want to come back as a sexy young chick. And stay that way. Lol.  But if your like me it actually hurts not to be a woman.  Every. Time I look at the magazines my wife gets in the mail . I can’t get my eyes off of the sexy cloths. And wish I could be that sexy girl.

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Hi Jackie,

Welcome to CDH !!

Many of us here feel that way.

You are in the right spot for advice and support.

Have fun checking out the info on the site.

Hugs..

Anonymous

Hi Jackie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Thank you.

Jackie,

Reincarnated…. probably not….. magically changed for 24 hours…. now we can talk.

🙂

Codille

Jackie, I too would love to be magically transformed for 24 hrs or more, but…..I will have to continue on my journey as I am…. 🙂

Welcome to our community!

Cookie!!!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Not sure If I believe in reincarnation or not but if so then yes I would love to finally have the body to match my mind. And as Jessica and Codille both said, it would be great to be able to experience even if only for a short while the true feminine experience.though then I would know even more what I am missing in my current life so that might be even harder than it is already to live with the fact that I was born with the wrong parts in the first place!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Reincarnation’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?