Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lucy Lynn
      Lady

Hi my name is Lucy. I joined as a free member about a year ago but never really got around to introducing myself. So here goes.

I am 45 who a year ago gave in to desires that has held me captive since I was probably 13. Desires I crushed and stowed away deep inside but not anymore. So I dress but no one knows because I they would not understand. So that is why I am here. To make friends. To find friends only to share ideas and tips on fully being a woman. And I am from Iowa so if anyone reads this is from there too please let me know.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Lucy and welcome.  Thank you for your introduction.  Please, you may stop crushing those desires and now start being yourself!  We all deserve to have that happiness and sharing that feeling makes it all the better.  And, you’ve probably been here long enough to know these are the best ladies around and CDH is the best site around!   Happy to meet you Lucy, and looking forward to chatting with you!

Stevie

Hi Lucy,and welcome. This site has helped so many of us to be who we where meant to be. Enjoy every moment, Life is too short to repress “us”.
      Hugs, Regine

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lucy welcome back sweetie… don’t stash away your dreams no more. Were still all here and better than ever.. catch up with some old friends and develop new friendships. I’m always happy seeing another gurl coming back to our family…

Hugs…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Lucy nice to meet you so happy you stayed with us . When you joined here you knew you needed to be here as all of us did so thanks for not running away and hiding you came back and opened up as the girl you are and asking for help and advice you have come to the right place . Please look around and make some friends from near to far there are many from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . So get settled in and enjoy your self  relax and have fun girlfriend again pleased to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Lucy! We are glad you are here as part of our community. All of have experienced the feeling of being the new girl and how that can be scary. Rest assured, you will find the support and acceptance you a looking for amongst this amazing group of ladies. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. We are in this together no are more than willing to help. Have fun!

Lucy:

It is nice to add another friend to my CDH circle – especially as I am quite new myself.  Please let me know if you ever want to do a private chat.  If so, we can add each other to our Friends list.

Welcome back!

V

Hi Lucy!!

Welcome back to CDH!  Your story is very familar to us all.  Your at home here amongst good friends who understand.  Hope you stay this time! Best wishes!

xo -Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Lucy,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Lucy,

How very nice to meet you, and welcome back!

In reading your post, I find many similarities to my own story. I believe you’ll find many others, too. Please feel free to pm me, about anything!

Hugs,

Kendrabea👠

Hi Lucy, hello and welcome back. You are sure to find many friends here as well as a heap of info, tips and inspiration. Nice to meet you, Rei

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Lucy!

Anonymous

Hello, Lucy! Rest assured that many of us have similar feelings and experiences. I started dressing so young, probably 9-10, in my mother’s things. I can still remember how they smelled, how they felt against my skin. 14 to 44, with a rare few sexual encounters being the exception, I never dressed. Mid 40s, I slipped on a nightgown and a pair of panties and that desire came roaring back. I have learned to embrace Haley, even if I do not fully understand why. Welcome back!

Haley

Hi Lucy

Welcome to CDH this awesome safe place

Hugs Paula XX

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?