• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Cami
      Lady

I do love my wife. On a scale of 0-100 I’d say steady 75 to 80. I’ve gone looked at that line to have discussions about our relationship and where it’s going, but know that is a line that cannot be uncrossed. My Crossdressing isn’t something she knows about.

In any event we have put our house on the market and don’t have a destination house locked up yet. I found myself thinking that if we can get the house sold, this might be a good jumping off point.

I find myself wondering if I can have a relationship that is above the proverbial 95% per my scale above. I know I’ve changed a lot in our 14 years and so has she. The thought that we are just 2 different people now lingers. I know a divorce will blow up my world, but that the dust does eventually settle.

Thanks for listening.

Cami

Anonymous

Cami as a crossdresser who has the love and support of my wife I find it intriguing that you can actually rate your love for your wife on any sort of scale. What’s even more interesting is that you say that she doesn’t know about your crossdressing. How then does that feature in your relationship? Just what “jumping off point” do you mean?

It sounds like you’ve already written off your marriage but only you know why. I think that divorce would also blow up her world.

Cami your crossroad isn’t ahead, you’re already there.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?