Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Dear Santa……

I don’t know if you still have my note from 1963, we must admit you made mistkes and what they meant to me

I asked you for a party dress for the childrens ball, when I opened up my presents there were no new clothes at all

I must of sulked and cried a bit as I sat on my bed, my sister came to see me, sat beside me then she said, “whats up little brother, why do you look so sad”? I held her hand and told her of the horrid day I’d had

She nodded then she smiled at me the way that sisters do, said “theres no need to worry I will make a dress for you”

With left over decorations, tissues and crepe paper, we used a gift we’d bought for mum, an auto selotaper

From a sideways glance it seemed to be an off the shoulder Christmas tree, with sparkly tights and flashing lights I’d be the best that I could be

The day arrived, yahoo yippee I got blue tacked into my tree and on the way I danced with glee with everybody watching

But half way there it rained and rained with water gushing from the drains when I arrived I had to blush my paper dress had turned to mush, I turned and ran back down the hill if it weren’t for dad I’d be running still

He wrapped me in his wooly coat that really smelled of beer and smoke, it seemed an age before he spoke and then he said to me, “There’s no need to run away from things that happened on this day tomorrow morning you will see you’re you, you’ve won, you’ve been set free. x

Sally xx

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Love this Sally!!
      Cyn

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Sweet.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Poet’s Corner’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?