• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have some messages that I can’t reply to. I only have a basic account. In the types of accounts it looks like messages are included. Oh well, it’s ok if they aren’t. I just didn’t want people to think I’m ignoring them.

Oh BTW, thanks for the nice compliments.

🙂

Anonymous

Messages are free sweetie, perhaps you just got it wrong. Sandra xx

I can’t even read them. When I click on the message it takes me here.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/choose-your-plan/

I logged out and back in and it works now. Sorry for crying wolf.

Riccy

K Swim
      Lady

I too have the basic account and can read and respond to private messages no problem.

One day I may subscribe to one of the paid accounts…not for the extra features that I don’t really care for, but for a little support for the site.

1. I can’t ever get my writing in forums aligned properly  anyone help with this?
      2. Christie Marie
        Anonymous

If your using a phone your probably touching the toggle buttons at the top of the box, ones starting with B then I.  If not on phone don’t know as I am no Bill Gates. Good luck sorting it.x.

Thanks Donna

I don’t know I just tried nothing just writing maybe that’s it.  Guess I’ll see.  Thanks again for your advice .Christie Marie

Ok Donna

You may not be Bill Gates.. However you are correct.  thank you so much.  Look’s right I think…   Christie Marie

Anonymous

Christie if they are highlighted it means you have accidently touched them, and the message shows ‘align left’ etc. Hope it helps.

Donna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?