Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So, something came up recently that brought back a memory of early crossdressing that I had long forgotten.

I used to babysit for a couple that lived in our neighborhood.  After their kids would go to sleep, I would snoop around the woman’s dresser and closet.  I have a vague memory of trying on her nighties.

I couldn’t have been more than 10 to 12 years old.  That would probably make this one of the first times I crossdressed.

I don’t know why I just remembered this.  Have any of you had any long forgotten episodes suddenly pop into your mind?

Anonymous

Not from dressing, but it happens. Usually sends me into a panic attack though

Hi Raquel,

I remember house sitting for a neighbor while they were on vacation.  I’d check on the house while they were away.  Like yourself I couldn’t resist looking through her closet and dresser drawer.  I was about the same age as you were, perhaps, 12 or 13.

Alice

Anonymous

I think that has been one of the most surprising things about chatting on CDH. I first came here thinking “I have really been sheltered and deep in the closet.” Then all of a sudden someone will mention something crazy and I have to laugh and think …..oh yeah, I did that too !!! Suddenly I guess I was grateful for all of those stupid experiences and memories that came flooding back. I want to add a few more good stories for when I am sitting in the rocking chair on the porch of the old folks home.

Lea
      Lady

I remembered getting caught by my aunt, years after I had forgotten the event. Reading CDH helped find that memory.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes, long ago moments do unexpectedly pop into my mind sometimes but its usually moments I would like to forget.

Raqeul

I’m sure many of us girls can remember doing similar things.
      When I was about 16 or so I had a neighbor in her late 30’s . When she went away I would feed and let their sheepdog out several times a day. One day I got the nerve up to go into her bedroom and found her panty drawer. Instead of trying a pair on there I stuffed a pair of white nylon and lace bikinis in my pocket.  That gave me two pair of panties both ill  gotten gains.
      I look back now and can’t believe I did that, it now seems kind of creepy. I’m sure the urge to have lingerie of my own over ruled any thought I had that it was wrong. Maybe 6 months later I began purchasing my own and within a year probably had 30 pair

Natalie 💋💋💋

Jasmine
      Lady

I remember staying with a friend when I was about 13 14 and at that Point I’ve been dressing for about 4 or 5 years I didn’t know that he was also a crossdresser on top of that his sister was older than him was almost the same size as me as I’ve always been a tall person and one evening when I was staying with him I was coming through the house and I found a pair of her panties and a bra and I just had to put them on later that evening though we were getting ready to go to bed I didn’t think about it when I took my shirt off I still had the bra on and he looked at me and just wide-eyed amazement and I was like oh s*** so then he told me that he also cross-dressed but he also told me that he was bisexual and I didn’t know anything about that at the time until we spent the evening dressing up together and then he proceeded to show me a couple of his sisters toys and we had a wonderful evening and after that the rest is history

It isn’t really a repressed memory, but one i cherish.. the earliest time i can think of was when i was 10 or 11 and, when emerging from the bath i realized i didn’t have anything clean to wear after drying off.. my Mother handed me her beautiful quilted, 3/4 sleeve robe and i simply fell in love with it, feeling it embrace me like it belonged there all the time. i took my sweet time changing out of it.. i was truly excited and aroused by it.

I won’t go into any details, but my journey has opened up areas of my mind that haven’t seen the light of day for decades! Quite an interesting experience to visit places that are simultaneously familiar and alien.

I remember living near London in 1985, I was 18. I read an article in a newspaper about one of the first Transformation shops in the city that offered a dressing service and I seriously considered going there. Up until then I’d probably only tried on a pair of tights once or twice, but fantasised a lot. I wish I’d not chickened out. If I’d started then…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?