• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      RachelAnn
      Lady

I don’t know if someone has brought this up, but it seems replies to individual comments is down. Hopefully it is being worked on, it is kind of confusing when you reply or someone else replies to a comment and it just gets shot to the top of a thread and no one knows who the response is for.  Maybe it was removed purposely I don’t know, if so I vote to bring it back.  Having little side conversations in a thread was always a nice little thing to have. Thanks for all the work you folks do to keep this place running

K Swim
      Lady

It has been brought up a couple of times. I did so myself months ago. I’ve had acknowledgements about it, but that was about it.

RachelAnn

I think its a glitch, it hadn’t crossed my mind that it was removed intentionally, hmmmm. I agree that its some of those inside conversations that are the best.

Admin has indeed been notified, as noted.

There is a workaround given by another member, hopefully only necessary in the short tetm as it is a PITA. Hit reply to the intended comment, you’ll see if you scroll a bit that the text box is actually at the end of the original thread, scroll back to the intended comment and hit reply again. This time you should be able to see that the text box is just below that comment and you’re ready to go.

Hope that helps

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Girls,  something that you may want to try..

When you reply to that particular person and it shoots you back to the top just scroll back down to where you were and reaplied again and for some reason it will stay where you want it to. I don’t know why that happens but for me it works….

Stephanie 🌷

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

See it works…☝️

I’ll mentioned it to our staff…🌷

I apologize Steph for not recalling at that moment that it was you who brought us this savvy nugget in the first place.

Thank you

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

Did I start a pillow fight,,oops!!!🥴

Lmao, only in your dreams hun.

No, its absolutely fine. Just me correcting my own oversight.

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie xx.  Lol

Bah nothing Sam lmao, you dont know sheep from shinola lol. When you’re wanting to reply to comment #2 in a thread that has 15-20 its a pita on a phone. We’re just like dogspeople, if we get to do something we LIKE once, then thats the way it should always be.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?