Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Now that I am retired I am once again considering transtioning. Over the years I have done some things such as hrt off and on over maybe seven years. Cheek implants that I love and electrolysis which caused so much pain that I had to stop. I am currently on a mission to get my weight down. Now that I am half way to my goal I am seriously considering my transition again. At my age I really do not want hrt. Instead I have been trying to manipulate my hormones to continue my feminization. Has anyone else used cimetidine to induce gynecomastia? I am having some success with it in addition to spearmint and peppermint teas. Also a lot of whole milk and vitamin B2.

Anonymous

Have you had blood clots when you were on HRT? I’m in my 60’s been on HRT for over 20 years now problems

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Claire welcome with us
      Catherine

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Claire,

I would caution you to PLEASE consult a doctor before using even “natural” or herbal products.  Things can interact with each other or other meds as well.  Ambassador Denise Johnson can speak to you about it if you have questions.

Cyn

Hiya Clara,
      I will echo Cynthias statement, Please contact your Doctor prior to trying anyting natural, or otherwise un prescribed.

On a lighter note, welcome to the community, we are gld youve found our little slice of heaven.

cookie! 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?