Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, so I spent 30 years serving our country as an Infantry Marine/Soldier, led troops in combat, making it to the rank of E-9/CSM when I retired. Have been dressing since I was little, joined the service to try and hide my true self, only to realize, I was at my best as Rebecca. I dressed while deployed as well, (only in my room), it helped me focus and be the best leader for my troops. Looking to make new friends, help those in similar situations, and just be me!

Welcome Lady

tricia

Welcome rebecca I also  served in the uk forces welcome to the group xxx

Hi Rebecca

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you find lots of friends here and I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Jessica x.

I hope to try and communicate with all, and help anyone I can girl.

Sammatha
      Lady

Hi

I also served in uk forces.

Welcome to cdh its a lovely place.

Sammatha xx

[postquote quote=212403][/postquote]
        What forces did you serve samantha

Anonymous

What an honest  post. You did great things for your country. Be proud of that and of your dressing. I would be proud of that and to call you a friend. Go girl

Anonymous

Thank you for your service!  You will enjoy CDH where you will receive a lot of support and make great friends.

Welcome Rebecca

Although I’m Canadian, I thank you, as all front line protectors deserve our gratitude.

Allowing ouselves to be our true whole being releases negative energy, calms, and lets us focus more on lifes other tasks.

Enjoy being with us, sharing, and making friends.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Rebecca!

Lots of military vets, including retired military, here on CDH.

I am retired U.S. Navy, 22 years active duty, Chief Petty Officer.    Was a cryptologist

and managed to hide my cross dressing, lest I lose my security clearance.

Are you familiar with Kristen Beck, the retired U.S. Navy SEAL and Senior

Chief Petty Officer?  She is transgendered.

Peggy Sue in Atlanta, Georgia

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rebecca I’m honored to meet you and welcome to Cdh.. we’ll enjoy having your companyand please be free to browse and interact with the many wonderful girls who reside here. Certainly a place to express one’s feelings to many understanding souls all following their paths through this wonderful world. Very nice meeting you and will be looking to see you here soon.

Hugs

Stephanie🌹

Anonymous

Welcome, Rebecca
      Retired MSGT, USAF, here. You’ll find us a very friendly group of folks.
      Bettylou

I too served in the forces.Hiding my feminine side was always difficult but it would not be denied.For my own well-being I had to dress in secret but it made me happier and able to function better. I hope you find this site helpful. I am 57 and well remember how isolated it felt in the past.

Hi Rebecca and welcome to CDH. This is the greatest website ever. Navy retired.

hugs, Stephanie

Hello Rebecca !

Thank you for your service !

Welcome to CDH !

-Hugs

Autumn

Welcome Rebecca!

Hi Rebecca!  Welcome.

I’m retired USAF.  Hid my desires all along.  Now I’m able to express myself a bit more.  I’m learning a lot from the ladies around CDH and connecting.  It’s all good and I’m glad you’re here, Hon.

Choose joy,

Renee

Thank you so much. I am just so glad I found a place to be me, meet others like me, and be happy.

So, I messaged my tricare provider through the secure messaging site. Told them I need to see someone about getting on hormones for male to female transitioning! No turning back now! I was so nervous, but so relieved after. I needed to just let it out. we will see how it goes!

K Swim
      Lady

Good afternoon. I too have a few enlisted years under my belt…although I could not see myself working the desk job I was being pushed towards and still call myself a warfighter. I only served 10 years. Even being in such a position and nearly being killed a few times overseas could not seem to break my will to dress. You’ll find a welcoming community here.

Hello Rebecca and welcome and also Thank you for your service. feel free to read my profile will tell my side of how i started.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Rebecca! Thank you for your service. Enjoy exploring all this community has to offer in regards to advice, encouragement, and support.

Welcome Rebecca.  Thank you for your service.  i served 12 years USAF but medical corps.  Three generations USAF.  It took Eva long time to recognize Bobbie and free her from my subconscious.  You will find helpful and supportive sisters here

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?