Tagged: 

• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been absent from CDHeaven for a few years, but I’m back. SO and I moved to Appleton, WI in the past year. Like many of us, my dressing has been an on and off affair that goes back to pre-puberty. I’m happy to be back and hope to meet more of you.

Love, Dani

Hi Dani,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Danrella nice to meet you as a returning girl here please look around a  few things have changed since you left so rekindle old friendships and start new ones .. Happy you made it home and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome back Deni we welcome you back with open arms as you know we offer friendship and support.

warmest regards, Leonara

Hi Danrella, and welcome back! I see you are only a year older than me and we both share late November birthdays. I have only recently returned to crossdressing after an almost fifty year hiatus. But I have come back with a whole new perspective on being Paulette. It is no longer about the eroric thrill of dressing as a woman, but rather it has become much more than that! Paulette is my outlet to fully exploring my femmine side, and I am finding it to be both rewarding and enlightening. I spent much of my childhood in Wisconsin and have family and friends there. I have met a couple of ladies with whom I hope to get together with this summer. It might be a ‘girl’s day’ out you might enjoy. Hugs, Paulette

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Dani,

Welcome back, it is lovely to meet you, I hope we get the chance to catch up at some point, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Danrella,

Welcome Back to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have re-joined us here. Hope you get to reconnect with some and make some new friends.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Denrella welcome back sweetie..

Stephanie 🌷

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Danrella,

Welcome back to CDH, from another Wisconsin girl!

💕Lara

Thank you Lara. I’m looking forward to building some strong friendships here.

Hi Danrella! Welcome back to CDH!
      It’s really nice to meet you.
      Love and lots of hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome Back!
      Hugs and Kisses Amber

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?